Points for swimming are necessary for everyone who at least occasionally visits the pool or rests near water bodies. They protect the eyes from the harmful effects of salt and chemicals contained in water, ultraviolet rays and other negative factors. In addition, this accessory improves visibility, especially under the surface of the water surface.
How to choose glasses for swimming?
To purchase an expensive product did not disappoint its owner, you need to know some features and take into account certain nuances. The following tips of professionals will tell you how to choose glasses for swimming:
- The bridge of this accessory must be removable or adjustable in length. This element should be given increased attention, as it provides a comfortable wearing of the product;
- the color of the lens can be any. However, when choosing them, you should consider what specifically the accessory will be used for. So, for an indoor pool, lenses should be lighter, and for resting on the sea or the ocean coast - dark with additional protection from ultraviolet radiation. Since open water increases the negative influence of sunlight on the organs of vision, there is a risk of damaging the retina of the eyes, which will cause serious suffering;
- The strap should be securely fixed on the sides or behind. Be sure to check the fasteners and pull the strap in different directions;
- glasses for swimming is strongly not recommended to buy without fitting. On the contrary, it is better to consider several pairs at once and choose those in which it will be most convenient. To do this, flip the strap over your head and press the lens against your eyes. Anatomically suitable model immediately "suck" to the skin.
Can I swim in the pool without glasses?
Every person who plans to go swimming, wonders if glasses are needed in the pool. In fact, this product is not an obligatory attribute for visiting a health facility, however, it performs many useful functions, such as:
- sunglasses allow you to see the space in front of you and significantly reduce the risk of encountering another swimmer or any obstacle;
- This accessory protects the eyes from splashing, which provides improved visibility;
- Finally, the product does not allow bleach and other harmful substances to penetrate into the eyes, which reduces the likelihood of irritation .
Choosing glasses for swimming in the pool
Points for swimming in the pool differ by several features, so their choice should be taken seriously. As a rule, active men and women give their preference to training accessories, which consist of a solid silicone frame and plastic lenses. Variants on the basis of neoprene or thermoplastic rubber are less common.
Training models are ideal for outdoor activities or aqua aerobics classes. However, some people may require special swimming goggles that have certain characteristics. For example, there are accessories specifically designed for movement by one style or another, or options for people with poor eyesight.
Glasses for swimming with diopters
Men and women who can not boast of perfect vision often choose glasses for the pool with diopters, allowing them to see much better. In the lineup of most manufacturers there are models with identical lenses, but people with astigmatism do not fit them. In this case, professionals recommend choosing accessories with interchangeable lenses, for which you can pick up glasses with the necessary dioptries. Such lenses have a larger step than conventional ones, but this does not interfere with the selection, since the requirements for visual acuity at a depth are less than over the surface of the water surface.
Professional sunglasses for swimming
Points for master swimming are intended for athletes who participate in competitions. Nevertheless, some men and women prefer to use them during training. This is due to the fact that the professional glasses for the pool have a very hard landing, which provides them with improved hydrodynamic properties. For this reason, such accessories can cause severe discomfort, and many people need time to get used to them.
Mirror glasses for swimming
The best swimming glasses in the pool have a mirror surface of the lenses. They look unusual and very impressive thanks to a special coating that protects the eyes from intense light. Such products are well suited for both indoor and outdoor water bodies, and, in addition, look stylish and original, so they are very often chosen by girls and women of different ages.
The best sunglasses for swimming
To date, the stores represented a huge variety of different attributes for sports, including, glasses for master swimming and similar products for fans. There are both expensive models that perform several functions, and simple accessories at an affordable price, so that everyone can choose what suits him best. The best swimming pool glasses can be very expensive, however, they justify the costs incurred, since they serve and protect the eyes well from the influence of negative factors.
Glasses for swimming Speedo
High-quality glasses for swimming Speedo have won unprecedented popularity thanks to professional sportsmen who repeatedly advertised the products of this brand. They have high hydrodynamic properties and have a lot of advantages in comparison with other models, for example:
- maximum hard landing;
- reliability and durability;
- The unique technology of making lenses, thanks to which the glasses do not fog up and reliably protect the organs of vision from ultraviolet rays and glare. Visibility in such glasses remains magnificent, both in the open air and indoors in bright light;
- free adjustment and the ability to adjust each model to the individual characteristics of the athlete;
- absence of sealant;
- excellent hydrodynamics;
- light weight.
Glasses for swimming Arena
Women's sunglasses for swimming Arena are rightly considered the most optimal choice for beautiful ladies among the broadest range of products available for sale. They fit tightly to the face, but do not cause allergic reactions and leave no traces. Lenses with a special anti-fog coating perfectly protect the eyes from ultraviolet and glare of the sun, which keeps excellent visibility under any conditions.
Points for swimming Arena are presented in a wide range of different shapes, lens thicknesses and colors of frames. They are great for beginners and amateurs of outdoor activities, as well as for professionals who do not think their life without sports. In addition, all products of this brand are very strong and durable, so they fully justify their price and please their owner for a long time.
Goggles for swimming Adidas
According to most professional athletes, the best points for swimming are the products of the Adidas brand. The products of this brand have an emphatically sporting design, a long service life and a high workmanship. Thanks to the adjustable strap and the partition, this object takes the necessary shape and does not cause any discomfort during socks.