Traveling to Brunei is one of the most desired for many tourists. The country is characterized by extremely picturesque nature and has a very unusual location: it is divided into 2 parts by another state - Malaysia .
Many of those who are going to visit this amazing country, are asking: Do you need a visa in Brunei? Its receipt is a prerequisite for Russians and residents of the CIS countries and provides for a certain clearance procedure.
Visa in Brunei for Russians
To obtain a visa, you must provide a certain package of documents, which include:
- overseas passport, which must have 4 blank pages. The period of validity for at least six months or more must exceed the date planned for entry into Brunei;
- visa applications, they are filled in two copies and must contain the signature of the applicant. The language in which they must be filled is English;
- 2 photos the size 3 on 4, they do not necessarily have to be colored, black-and-white pictures will approach;
- hotel booking confirmation. It must contain the seal and signature of the responsible person;
- An alternative may be an invitation issued in the form of an application on behalf of a citizen of Brunei or a legal entity. At the same time, there should be an indication of readiness to assume financial obligations with respect to the tourist arriving in Brunei.
Also the inviting party should declare about the need to send a tourist home:
- Air tickets, which must contain a closed date;
- In case the children travel, it is necessary to attach a birth certificate (copy and original), as well as permission to leave (if one or both parents stay at home).
The term of registration is up to one month, and the validity of the visa is 3 months. A visa is issued at the embassy, and a consular fee is paid there, the size of which is $ 10.
Transit visa in Brunei
At the airport in Brunei you can get a transit visa, for this you need to provide:
- international passport;
- visa permission in the country of destination;
- Air tickets that must contain information that the tourist will fly for the next three days;
- confirmation of financial solvency - at a rate of $ 60 per day;
- an alternative would be an invitation from the host country indicating the willingness to assume financial obligations;
- The flight must be carried out with the help of Royal Brunei Airlines .