What was in the 90's, should remain in the 90's.
1. Shura in the suit of a person without a particular place of residence. Why not?
2. Shoes with a sharp nose, on the platform, feathers, red and black ... "Arrows" are dressed in the latest fashion squeak:
3. Dracula exists! He lives in the flesh of Philip Kirkorov:
4. Will Smith, similar to the Bumblebee of Transformers:
5. Russian singer Linda looks like a girl crawling out of the TV screen in the horror "Call":
6. Lolita Milyavskaya is still thin and with Tsekalo:
7. Keanu Reeves, showing hair on his legs:
8. "Brilliant" before joining the group Anna Semenovich:
9. Ryan Gosling in the image of a chameleon:
10. Angelina Jolie breaks stereotypes: light tone + eyebrow thread + blue shadows + pink (crossed out) BERRY lips:
11. Daniel Craig with long hair is simply "irresistible":
12. Natasha. This Natasha:
13. Another little bit and Sarah Jessica Parker accidentally sits on the bottle:
14. Robert Downey, Jr., sent from the future to warn us about the end of the world:
15. A little more Robert:
16. Valera, what are you doing ?! Ah ha-ha! Stop it!
17. Andryusha, killing with a glance:
18. Kristyusha with funny afrokosichkami:
19. Eugene Osin something sniffed ...
20. It turns out that David Dukhovny threw Miley Cyrus an idea for the Wrecking ball clip:
21. Eric Bana just did not know how to choose the image for the photo shoot:
22. Unusual composition of Ivanushkek International, unusual hairdos of Ivanushkek International:
23. George Clooney in the "Canadian Tuxedo" and Connie Selleck with a baby (well, or with a big doll). Too much for one photo:
24. Dmitry Nagiyev long before the role of Fizruk:
25. "Guests from the future." They are like Robert Downey Jr.:
26. "Hands up" - the guys were going to give an interview in the room completely pasted with foil:
27. Good boy Decl:
28. "Paint" - the most bombastic guys from this collection:
29. Neil Patrick Harris - winner in the contest of hairstyles among teenagers. His mallet is beyond competition:
30. Leonardo DiCaprio could compile Neil Harris competition:
31. Jennifer Aniston as Mummy:
32. Demi Moore - American Malvina:
33. Justin Justin on almost every picture:
- Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes with children for the first time in a long time caught in the lenses of the paparazzi
- What are the Hollywood stars interested in?
- "Iron Man" launches show about artificial intelligence
And you know, it's still great that these pictures are preserved, because only thanks to them we can see that most of the stars with age just get better!