Many ladies can not resist ornaments, especially if they are decorated with shiny stones. Very popular are earrings with chrysolite, which has an exquisite olive color and bears purity and impeccability. He looks very impressive, because he has special golden threads that create different color variations.
Earrings with natural chrysolite
The green stone has a volcanic origin, its shades fluctuate in gentle-green variants. The mineral is yellow, olive, lime, but you can see a rich emerald tone. Earrings with chrysolite are presented in such variations of models:
- can have completely different shapes, while they do not cease to look original;
- in shape are divided into cloves, pendants, cuffs , classic and clips;
- earrings-pouches with chrysolite are the simplest variants of jewelry, one or several stones are used for their creation;
- Cuffs continue to be popular, they can be of various shapes and performed in completely different styles. Gold, silver and platinum inserts can be used in cuffs;
- Clips are an excellent solution for fashionistas who do not want to roast ears, but also need beautiful ornaments. Clips are presented in models with geometric faceting of a stone;
- Suspension may have different mountings, but English is considered to be the strongest, it withstands the largest decorative elements on the product;
- Earrings-chandeliers look great, they can be an excellent addition for the evening image. Such products have a gold or silver design, supplemented by other precious details;
- geometric ornaments are very popular, preference is given to round, square, oval and rhomboid shapes.
Earrings with chrysolite in gold
For many women, gold jewelry is considered the most desirable, so semiprecious stones often complement gold. Gold earrings with chrysolite can be used to go out into the light, they will become an excellent alternative to expensive emerald accessories. Earrings are characterized by such characteristics:
- there are any forms, ranging from miniature carnations and ending with luxurious pendants;
- earrings with chrysolite can have a relatively small cost or be very expensive, it all depends on the amount of gold and its sample;
- There is not only classic yellow gold, but also alloys in pink and white;
- incredibly spectacularly looks the dark color of the metal together with a rich green tint. Outwardly, it looks like an emerald, only in the rays of light it can be seen yellowness.
Earrings with chrysolite in silver
Silver is a more budget option compared to gold. The green color of the pebble is perfectly combined with silver. Such decorations are more suitable for young girls, for older ladies it is better to stop on a gold frame. At the height of popularity, there are silver earrings with chrysolite of all possible forms, they are presented in such variations:
- it is not only round and square versions, but also in the form of butterflies and flowers;
- can be supplemented by other semiprecious stones in a variety of color colors;
- earrings with chrysolite, made in vintage style, look extremely stylish;
- For everyday style it is better to choose a simple design, where intricate forms are not used.
Beautiful earrings with chrysolite
In many fashion designer collections there are gold or silver earrings with natural chrysolite. One of the advantages of this stone is that it is very similar to ruby, only in green. It is characterized by unique color variations, it can be perfectly supplemented with a gold or silver frame. For everyday wear suitable small carnations , and for evening activities it is better to choose chic "chandeliers".
Carnation cloves with chrysolite
Very elegant look gold stud earrings with chrysolite, in addition, they do not deliver any discomfort during socks. The products have a metal, conveniently located buckle. The green color of the main element can be supplemented with other colorful stones that will look truly luxurious. They will effectively play in the light and are perfect for everyday wear.
Earrings with large chrysolite
Among the representatives of the fairer sex older popular massive earrings with chrysolite. They have such distinctive characteristics:
- they are based on a huge stone, which can look like a heart, drops, round or oval shape;
- earrings with a large chrysolite can be selected almost any green hue: from light to saturated dark;
- a large specimen can be found in clips, pendants and in earrings of geometric shape. He in such products can have completely different shapes, such products are complemented by different versions of fasteners.
Vintage earrings with chrysolite
To make an image unsurpassed will help the ring and earrings with chrysolite, made in vintage style. They will give their owner exclusivity, in addition, they have high quality and reliability. They should have the following properties:
- Only gold or silver of the highest sample is used;
- In the earrings there should be only a natural stone of a noble emerald shade;
- such fashionable earrings with chrysolite have a certain feature: the presence of openwork metal elements decorating the frame.
Long earrings with chrysolite
Evening attire can effectively complement the earring-suspension with chrysolite. They look extremely gentle and elegant, they can be present not only the main stone, but also other semiprecious pebbles. Products are found in such variations:
- decorative elements can be along the entire length of the accessory or be in a single specimen, which is a large stone, located below;
- Add extra luxury to decorative metal patterned details.
Earrings with chrysolite and cubic zirconia
Incredibly organically look gold earrings with chrysolite and cubic zirconia, which have such characteristic features:
- to a light shade of green the transparent fianite perfectly approaches, they create a fine blowing. Fianit supplements the tenderness that is present in the product;
- to the rich green color, you can pick up black cubic zirkonia, which will give mystery, such earrings with cubic zirconia and chrysolite will perfectly match with the black dress ;
- the perfect combination will be the green main stone and blue cubic zirkonia, these shades look very harmonious;
- can be inserted in a rim of gold or silver, and the most reliable clasp will be English.
Earrings with chrysolite and diamonds
Truly luxurious look gold earrings with chrysolite and diamonds. They occur in such variations of models:
- can be performed in the form of carnations or pouches;
- in the center of the decoration there can be a large diamond, and around it are small pebbles;
- very interesting is the so-called "path", where small pebbles that are near create a small rectangle or an effective chain;
- In geometric earrings, too, such decoration can be used, often forms such as a diamond and a circle;
- sometimes the combination creates a kind of bunch of grapes;
- the model "malinka" is also popular, which visually resembles the corresponding berry.
Earrings with chrysolite and rhodolite
Rhodolite has an excellent pink and red color and can perfectly complement the earrings with real chrysolite. Among their distinguishing features are the following:
- The rhodolite is beautifully cut, it can have a round, oval appearance;
- large specimens are rarely found, but a small pebble is able to convey a beautiful bright crimson color;
- Such parts together can look unsurpassed in the form of a suspension or on a pusset;
- in such earrings, a gold or silver frame can be used;
- beautiful multi-colored compositions are created from a variety of elements, this is the main stone, amethyst and rhodolite.
Earrings with citrine and chrysolite
Citrine is a bright yellow gem, it can be large and of different shapes, it has extremely effective yellow overflows. Earrings with real chrysolite and citrine are often supplemented with gold or silver rim, they are perfectly combined with other pebbles. Citrine and the main stone can be connected in elegant pouches or in hanging models. Diamonds are also a great addition.