If during cooking pan is burned, what to do is the main question that worries housewives. Even products with protective coating after a few years of operation are faced with such a nuisance. In order not to buy new dishes, you can use the old recipes to solve this problem.
I began to burn a frying pan - what should I do?
Many housewives do not know why a frying pan burns. Over time, the surface of the dishes is covered with microcracks, the non-stick layer is thinned. In the unevenness of the bottom particles of food get into, they heat up and burn, forming a black crust. These crumbs get stuck in the cracks and on the next cooking stick to the food. The process is facilitated by several reasons:
- Poor quality dishes, branded products serve longer.
- Mechanical damage to the surface. If the Teflon or ceramic frying pan is not properly handled, microcracks and scratches may appear on it.
- Suitability of the product has come up. This cast iron frying pan can serve for dozens of years, other varieties can not be used for so long.
Frying pans are made of different materials - aluminum, cast iron, ceramics, stainless steel, covered with protective layers. To ensure that they do not burn after them, they need to be properly handled - do not use metal blades to stir food, hard iron sponges when washing. If the frying pan sticks, the problem of what to do can be solved using tried and tested recommendations.
The cast-iron frying pan burns - what should I do?
If the cast-iron frying pan has burnt, you need to do the following:
- Wash it in hot water and wipe dry.
- Cover the bottom 1 cm with a layer of edible salt and hold in the oven or on the tile for an hour, stirring the salt.
- Salt to throw out and butter the middle with vegetable oil - it provides cast iron with non-sticking.
- With subsequent cooking oil in the pan from the cast iron must be poured a lot - then its resistance to adhesion will intensify.
- It is better to clean such a vessel not with an iron brush, but with baking soda.
The ceramic frying pan heats up
The product with a layer of ceramic with the observance of the norms of operation is 1-2 years without problems. It should be cleaned with gel and sponge, do not overheat, do not put after frying under cold water, when cooking use stirrers made of silicone. If the food sticks to the ceramics, then the protection has deteriorated. Return its previous qualities will not work, but it is possible to cook in such a vessel. The ceramic frying pan burns down, what you need to do:
- Clean the bottom with a detergent.
- Dry the surface by wiping it with a kitchen towel.
- Spread a frying pan with a slice of fat, vegetable oil or any fat. You can start each cooking procedure with this action.
The aluminum frying pan heats up
So as not to bother with the problem - the aluminum frying pan burns, what to do, it is important to know that you only need to fry on a clean surface, otherwise small particles of food will cause the new dish to stick to the bottom. In order not to burn an aluminum frying pan it is appropriate to remember the grandmother's recipe:
- Burnt the food with salt, leave for 3-4 hours, wash the frying pan with a soft sponge.
- Spray the clean vessel over medium heat.
- Cut the bread cubes and cover them evenly with the bottom.
- Fry the crackers without oil on low heat for 15 minutes. As a result, you will get a delicious addition to the first dish, and nothing will stick to the bottom.
Stainless steel frying pan frying
Stainless steel products do not stick if frying food in oil. The grooves and scratches on the metal fill fat and prevent food from sticking to the surface. If the food burns to a frying pan made of stainless steel, it is appropriate to apply some tips in practice:
- Wash the burnt bottom with lemon acid (10 g per 300 ml of water). Dissolve the solution in a bowl for 15 minutes and wash the product with running water.
- The best way to avoid sticking is to start cooking with a frying pan. It is desirable to ignite it and add vegetable oil before the addition of food.
- To the dish does not stick it can be processed - pour a few spoons of salt on the bottom, add a heat-resistant oil like peanut oil, heat the frying pan over high heat, until the smoke comes out of the oil. Then the ingredients are allowed to cool down, the oil is poured, and a frying pan is dabbed with a paper towel.
Teflon frying pan burns - what should I do?
Products with a layer of Teflon require special care. They can not be rubbed with abrasive compounds, brushes, when using frying, use only plastic or wooden spatulas. Each coating has its expiration date, after the expiration of which the product still begins to burn. Then it is better to buy a new vessel or try to extend the life of the old one. If a Teflon frying pan burns - what to do:
- You can try the recipe for a short-term restoration of the protective layering. Wash the product thoroughly and dry it.
- Pour into it 1 tbsp. a spoonful of vegetable oil, warm it so that it spreads.
- Slightly cool and wipe the paper into the oil in the plane of the frying pan.
- Such a procedure is advised to be carried out after every 30 hand-washing of the product.
- To wash such a frying pan it is possible so - to pour in water, to dissolve in it 1 tbsp. a spoonful of mustard powder, leave for half an hour, wipe with a sponge.