Famous aromas of Madame Karven were produced more than 30 years in a row, but in 1980 the production of perfume and toilet water was suspended due to lack of funds. Meanwhile, after a while Arco International started reviving the brand and started releasing classic flavors again, and also replenished the collection with new perfumes and toilet water for men and women.
Perfume and eau de toilette Carven
Perfume Carven is represented by a variety of flavors, each of which attracts a huge number of fans around the world:
- The very first fragrance of Carven Ma Griffe for women was released in 1946. He belongs to a group of chypre floral shades with predominance of notes of muscatine sage, iris and sandalwood. In 2013, this perfume again saw the light in a new package and with a slightly modified composition;
- line of fragrances for women continued flower-aldehyde Robe d'Un Soir Carven , which is dominated by citrus shades. It is suitable for women who like light and subtle but strong fragrances;
- eastern flavor for women Chasse Gardée Carven saw the light in 1950. His composition includes such notes as vetiver, spices, oak moss and amber;
- in 1957 by the Carven brand the first fragrance for men Vetiver , belonging to the group of wood chypre, with the predominance of notes of vetiver, lemon and myrrh was released. After the revival of the brand, Vetiver packaging has been repeatedly changed;
- in 1958 the Carven collection for women was replenished with elegant Vert et Blanc Carven . Chypre floral fragrance gives its owner a unique charm and feminine charm;
- elegant Eau Vive Carven is perfect for hot summer days. At first use citrus shades are allocated, however, later they are replaced by a gentle combination of lilac and lily of the valley;
- in 1978 the second male fragrance Monsieur Carven appeared in the collection of the brand. A powerful leather chypre with bitter herbal notes leaves an unforgettable impression;
- feminine fragrance from the same series Madame de Carven exudes an incredibly beautiful and unusual odor with a predominance of notes of hyacinth, jasmine and coconut;
- Green floral fragrance Guirlandes from Carven for women was released in 1982. Some critics noted that it almost merges with the smell of the skin;
- delicate and sensual aroma Intrigue of 1986 also flies fast enough, but still has its fans;
- in 1999, the light saw the magnificent male fragrance of Homme . It is distinguished by a powerful wood chypre with predominance of notes of cinnamon, sandalwood, patchouli and lavender. In 2014, the perfume was re-issued in a different package;
- a year later the collection of Carven perfume was replenished with a light eastern flavor of Variations with floral notes.
| || || |
| || || |
| || || |
Especial popularity among modern women has won flavors, issued by the revived brand after 2013, namely:
- Carven le Parfum , the composition of which opens with notes of mandarin, apricot and hyacinth, giving its owner an extraordinary femininity;
- Carven l eau de toilette - "younger sister" of the previous fragrance, designed for a younger audience;
- loud, bright and audacious aroma Carven l absolu eau de parfum with a predominance of notes of patchouli and ylang-ylang;
- a man-made wood aromatic fragrance Carven L`Eau Intense with rich notes of lavender and cardamom.