Suits made by themselves for Halloween, both for teenage boys and for babies, will require some materials - fabrics or old unnecessary clothes, various special effects devices and fabrications of the manufacturer. Let's find out how to put it all into practice.
Skeleton Costume for a Halloween Boy
- To make a simple outfit you will need an old black sports suit.
- Cut out the bones of the skeleton from paper or other suitable dense material.
- This will be a stencil.
- Now you need any paint. If it glows in the dark - it's great.
- We put a stencil tightly on the fabric and spray the paint from the can.
- That's what happened in the end.
Suit of a man without a head
On Halloween for boys abroad often make awesome children's costumes.
- To make such it is simple. To do this, you need a backpack stuffed with a sintepon garbage bag with newspapers and cellophane, gloves, a large plastic can, and an old unnecessary coat.
- We put the backpack on the boy's back and fill it with paper or sintepon.
- It was my turn to put on my coat. We do it in an original way - the neck should not be in the neck, but between the buttons. After that, we pin the sleeve with a pin.
- Fill a place above the backpack with bags or paper.
- Cut the jar in half, leave a hole for air and put it on your head, attach a glove from below, which will seem to support the head.
- Will remain stiff to the collar of a coat and a man without a head can go on holiday.