The ability to predict the future is more characteristic of the female half of humanity. This is explained by female intuition and the ability to better feel and understand other people. However, men can also have this gift and develop it.
How is the gift of foresight manifested?
The gift of foresight can manifest itself in the life of every person. But not all people pay attention to it. Usually a person has a feeling about what should happen in the future, there are some fears or motives. These thoughts can concern both the person himself and the people around him. If the emerging thoughts later come true, then a person has the gift to predict the future.
How to develop the gift of foresight and intuition?
There are ways to develop the gift of foresight:
- It is necessary to learn to listen to your inner voice. Anxiety and thoughts of incomprehensible origin can carry certain information about the future.
- For development of intuition it is useful to conduct auto-training or meditate .
- Before taking important decisions, it is worth turning to your inner voice and trying to hear the answer.
- Some events, situations, things can also help to understand the future. It is worth paying attention to what meets on the way, what inscriptions come to your eyes, what people say. Signs that predict future events can be very different.
- The gift of foresight manifests itself more often in silence and peace. The inner voice is best heard in the mornings, at night and in nature, when the fuss becomes less noticeable.
- One way to communicate information are dreams. Therefore, before going to bed, you can turn to your subconscious mind with a question, and in the morning you will only have to remember what you dreamed.
- Intuition often manifests itself in the unconscious desire to do something or not to do. It is sometimes useful to rely on these motives, even if they are contrary to common sense.