Today, more than a few hundred questionnaires are known, which will be an excellent help in the work not only of educators, but also of parents. Among the most interesting tests for adolescents, we distinguish the following:
- a test for determining the personality psychotype;
- tolerance test;
- test "Lie detector";
- test Eysenck to identify the type of temperament;
- test for observation;
- a test to determine creativity;
- test for the degree of concentration and memory status;
- tests to identify deviant behavior of adolescents.
The "Scale of Aggression" test
Invite the high school student to answer honestly whether he thinks the following statements are true about himself:
- I can not remain silent if anything causes my discontent.
- It's very difficult for me to argue.
- I get angry if it seems to me that someone is making fun of me.
- I easily begin a quarrel, I can even physically repay the offender.
- I am sure that I can do any job better than my peers.
- Sometimes I want to commit a bad deed that shock people around me.
- I like to tease animals.
- It happens that I want to swear without any good reason.
- If adults tell me what to do, I want to do the opposite.
- I consider myself independent and determined.
Now it is necessary to evaluate the results of this test for aggressiveness for adolescents. Each positive answer is one point. 1-4 points indicate low aggressiveness of the child, 4-8 points - an indicator of average aggressiveness, and 8-10 points - an alarm signal for parents and teachers, indicating a high degree of aggression.
Test for stress
On the statements of this test, the teenager should give one of three possible answers: "No" (estimated at 0 points), "Yes, certainly" (estimated at 3 points) and "Yes, sometimes" (estimated at 1 point). The questionnaire is designed to identify if the child is annoying:
- Strong smell of perfume?
- When does a friend or classmate have to wait all the time?
- If someone constantly laughs without reason?
- If parents or teachers often teach me?
- Loud conversations in public transport?
- People gesticulating while communicating?
- When give me uninteresting and unnecessary things?
- When do I tell the story of the book I want to read?
- If at the cinema in front of me someone constantly turns and talks?
- If someone bites on my nails?
The results of this test for stress resistance for adolescents look like this: 26-30 points - the child is in a state of great stress, 15-26 points - he is annoyed only by very unpleasant things, and household trivia are not able to take him out of balance, less than 15 points - a teenager maximally calm and protected from stress.
Test for anxiety for adolescents
The adolescent will need to assess whether any of the statements on the following scale suits him: "Almost always" (rated at 4 points), "Often" (estimated at 3 points), "Sometimes" (gives 2 points) and "Never" (gives 1 point). The questionnaire itself looks like this:
- It seems to me that I am a very balanced person.
- Contentment is my normal state.
- I often have to be nervous and worried.
- I would like to be as happy as others.
- I feel like a failure.
When I think about my affairs and everyday affairs, I feel uncomfortable.
- I am always concentrated, calm and cold-blooded.
- Self-confidence is what I lack.
- Often I experience tension.
- The future frightens me.
The result of 30 to 40 points indicates that anxiety has become a constant companion of the child, from 15 to 30 points - the teenager periodically experiences anxiety, but this does not affect his psyche, less than 15 points - the student is not prone to anxiety in general.