When going on a hike for the first time, be sure to ask what will be useful to you there. The marital conditions are so different from our everyday life that every thing taken with us from home can become useful.
What to take for a hike for 1 day?
When going on a campaign for 1 or 2 days, make an approximate list of what you need to take with you:
- Documents and money - they should be stored in a sealed bag.
- First-aid kit, in which first aid means should be present in case of injuries, burns and pain syndromes.
- tourist or ordinary pants (not jeans);
- summer version - shorts;
- simple cotton T-shirt or thermo-shirt;
- shirt with long sleeves;
- thermoset (at least 5 pairs);
- Polar, fleece or sweater will be useful even in the summer, especially if you go to the mountains;
- headpiece (broad-brimmed hat, bandana, buff or cap);
- clothes for sleep and for going out into the city;
- comfortable shoes.
What to take in a long hike (for 10 days or more)?
If you plan to linger in a hike for a period of 1-3 weeks, the above things will not be enough for you. Let's add and extend this list:
- Backpack for 60-90 l (for women) or 80-130 l (for men). The volume of it should be such that all necessary fit in.
- Sleeping bag - his choice will depend on the season, because there are summer and winter versions of sleeping bags.
- The karemat is needed to isolate the body from the cold emanating from the ground. It is necessary in the winter and autumn campaign. Also useful to you sidushka,
made of a piece of karemat with an elastic band - it fastens to the waist, allowing you to sit down for rest on any surface.
- Grab several sets of clothes for the season and 2-3 pairs of shoes (sneakers or touring shoes).
- Hiking hatchet and saw.
- A quality raincoat.
Keep a list of things that you needed in the campaign, so that you do not have to worry about what you need to take with you without fail, and without which you can do without.