Perhaps, it is difficult to overestimate the importance of walking in a kindergarten. During the walk, children actively move, breathe fresh air, get to know the world around them, accustom themselves to work. All this, of course, is useful for the health, physical and mental development of children. But it really benefits only a properly organized walk.
Not everyone knows that the organization of walks in kindergarten is the responsibility of kindergarten workers, regulated by law. Normative documents of any state on sanitary norms, as a rule, contain prescriptions concerning the duration of the walk in the kindergarten, its structure, temperature restrictions in winter (as a rule, it is recommended to conduct a walk for children under 4 years at a temperature of -15 ° C, 7 years at a temperature of -20 ° C).
There are methodical developments of thematic walks in the kindergarten, which, if desired, can be accessed by any educator. After all, holding a walk in kindergarten is as much a part of the educational process as doing classes in the group, with the only difference being that it passes in a more free form, which allows children to lose emotional and mental stress.
Unfortunately, not all kindergarten workers understand this. Many people take a walk with the group as a time of rest for educators and providing children to themselves. It is sad to read in the forums of pre-school education workers their excuses for their poor-quality work with low wages, heavy workload and heavy fatigue. If you, as parents, had to deal with such caregivers, it would be nice to remind them that a protest against bad working conditions should be expressed at the appropriate address, and not recouped by the innocent children. And in order to know what you have the right to demand from the employees of your kindergarten, read this article with what walks can be and should be in kindergarten.
Kinds of walks in kindergarten
1. By venue :
- on the territory of the kindergarten;
- outside the kindergarten (possible in older groups, for short distances).
2. By content :
- traditional, including the labor activity of children (harvesting leaves, snow, etc.),
mobile and quiet games, etc .;
- thematic: consisting of observations and conversations on a specific topic (animals, clouds, trees, urban transport, etc.), can be a street theater production, a quest with the overcoming of uncomplicated obstacles - requires a pre-prepared scenario;
- target: organized exit outside the kindergarten, for a short distance (up to 2 km);
- excursion (as a rule, museum): should be held at least once a month, starting with the middle group;
- hike: can be held 1-2 times a year in senior groups.