Sexual relations are an important component of the relationship between loving people. However, according to statistics, a third of women do not enjoy the pleasure of making love. Among these women, some never experience orgasm.
For men, it is very important that their partner experienced sexual experiences. At the same time they get more vivid sexual sensations. And if the beloved has not reached the peak of intimate emotions, the man will try to understand why a woman does not experience orgasm.
Why do some women not have an orgasm?
There are four reasons why a woman may not experience orgasm:
1. Physiological. In some women, the characteristics of the structure of the body and the state of health can interfere with experiencing full sexual feelings . We are talking about such factors:
- an abnormality of the development of the genital organs, in which sexual relations cause pain or the location of organs interferes with full sensations;
- gynecological diseases, which include vaginismus, vaginal dryness, endometriosis, inflammation of the appendages;
- hormonal disorders that can be caused by taking birth control pills.
2. External factors. Accounting for external factors helps to answer the question why a woman does not always experience orgasm. Low air temperature, noise, uncomfortable bed, bad smell can distract the partner from intimate experiences. But it is necessary to remove the irritant, as a woman can again get a gamut of intimate sensations.
3. Psychological factors. The main factor in the question of why many women do not experience orgasm is psychological. Fear, anxiety, insecurity, low self-esteem, depressed states and fatigue are the reasons that can discourage a woman from having a desire for sex and
4. Inexperience or bad sexual knowledge with a partner. Some men think that they are by nature good lovers and blame women for not experiencing orgasm . However, a greater percentage of women who do not experience orgasm are capable of it under certain caresses. The partner should study the partner's body and look for ways to meet it.
Do not worry about why a woman does not experience a vaginal orgasm. Orgasm after stimulation of the clitoris can be brighter than vaginal, and sufficient for the sexual discharge of a woman.