The modern kitchen is equipped with a variety of home appliances, and a microwave oven is what most housewives do not imagine their life without. But, like all household appliances, it needs proper care, so it is so important to know how to wash a microwave.
How to wash the microwave from fat?
Fat spatter or evaporation is absolutely normal when cooking or heating food in a microwave oven. It is important to wipe the microwave immediately, until the fat is frozen, otherwise it will be extremely difficult to get rid of it. Before washing the microwave inside , we'll learn which household remedies to use for these purposes.
How to wash the microwave with a lemon?
In order to wash the microwave oven from fat, you can use a normal lemon. To do this, cut the lemon in half, squeeze out the juice from it. Next, take a bowl or container for a microwave, pour into a container of lemon juice and add about 300 ml of water (one middle cup). Then put the container in the oven, set the power to maximum and turn on for 5-10 minutes. During this time, the vapor condenses on the walls of the microwave.
And still the question remains, how to wash the microwave inside after such a procedure? It's very simple! After triggering the timer, take out the container with the mixture, and easily wipe the fat on the walls of the oven with a sponge. This simple method will restore the purity of your microwave oven without effort and financial expense.
How to wash the microwave with citric acid?
This method is similar to the previous one. If there is not a lemon in your refrigerator, but there is at least a small bag of citric acid, you will easily return the cleanliness of the microwave oven. How to wash the microwave inside this way? Take a small container of water, we grow about 20 grams of citric acid in it. Then put in the oven for 5-10 minutes and wipe off the greasy stains.
How to wash the microwave inside with vinegar?
There is another simple way how to wash the microwave inside - with the help of vinegar. To do this, we prepare a solution of vinegar with water in a ratio of 1: 4, we pour it into a microwave container, put it in the oven and turn on the minutes for 15-20. And further, as in the above-described methods, by a light movement of the sponge we wipe the grease spots inside the microwave oven.
How to wash the microwave with soda?
This method is not much different from the previous one. In a container of water we put a tablespoon of soda, and then we perform all the above-described actions. This way, how easy it is to wash the microwave, has the advantage over the previous one - vinegar gives a toxic smell, and it's not recommended to use the microwave oven in the next hours if you do not want to spoil the dish. With soda, there is no such problem, and immediately after cleaning it is safe to start using a microwave oven for the intended purpose.
Than to wash a microwave inside - means
How else can I wash the microwave from grease stains? If for some reason you do not use the above options, you can take a high-quality concentrated dishwashing detergent. But it can only cope with relatively fresh pollution. To care for the microwave, use the following popular detergents effectively:
Solving the problem of how to quickly wash a microwave oven, remember that under no circumstances should you use powder cleaners and hard sponges, scouring pads, with them you will scratch the inner walls, and also easily damage the control panel. Liquid media must also be applied to a sponge or a paper towel, not to the walls of the microwave.
What to wash the microwave from the smell?
Another problem often encountered by housewives, especially those who have recently started using a microwave oven, is eating food. The dish in such cases is thrown out and prepared again, but from the smell of burning in the microwave it's not so easy to get rid of. How can I wash the microwave inside in such cases?
- Lemon or citric acid. The above methods with the use of lemon and acid will help get rid of not only the fatty contaminants in the microwave, but also from the unpleasant odor.
- Vinegar. A sharp vinegar smell can help in this situation. To do this, simply moisten the sponge in vinegar solution 1: 4 and thoroughly wipe the microwave inside.
If after cooking or defrosting food in the microwave oven an unpleasant odor remains, the following methods can help get rid of them:
- Soda solution. In 50 ml of water, we dilute 2 teaspoons of soda, then take a cotton swab, mocha in solution and thoroughly wipe the microwave inside. It is important to allow the solution to dry, do not rinse, and repeat the procedure in an hour.
- Coffee. With an unsuitable solution of coffee, thoroughly rub the oven inside, after 2 hours, wash it off with plain water. It is better to take natural coffee, the effect of soluble will be worse.
If after cooking or heating food fat remained on the walls of the microwave oven, an unpleasant smell may also appear in the oven. What can help in this situation?
- Salt. The usual kitchen salt is a natural and very effective odor absorber. Pour 100 grams of salt into an open container and put it in the oven for 8-10 hours. To include and heat it is not necessary, simply to give to stand, and then to throw away salt in which all smells were absorbed.
- Activated carbon. This tool acts by the principle that we wait until the coal absorbs an unpleasant odor.