The Taoist practice of using qi energy flows for own good has found application in nyl-art. According to the teachings of Feng Shui (Pinyin), each finger is responsible for specific emotions and events, so the design of nails can have a huge impact on the life of a woman. Correctly executed manicure will ensure success in business, welfare and success in love.
How to determine the elements of Feng Shui?
The basis of the practice under consideration is a system of five elements:
The element of feng shui is determined by the last digit of the year of birth of a person. The only nuance for women who were born during the period from January 1 to February 20, from the received number, it is necessary to subtract a unit. For example, if the date of birth is 11.06.1985, then the desired number is 5. It will serve as a "determinant" of the personal element of feng shui. In the case of the date of birth on February 10, 1985, the required number is 4.
Depending on the received figure, one finds out its own element:
- 0, 1 - metal;
- 2, 3 - water;
- 4, 5 - tree;
- 6, 7 - fire;
- 8, 9 - the earth.
How to paint nails on Feng Shui?
In order to perform organic nail art, and favorably adjust the flow of qi energy, attention should be paid to several aspects. How to make nails on Feng Shui:
- Make a neat and thorough manicure. Pick up a suitable personal element of the shape of the nail plates.
- Prepare varnishes of colors and shades that correspond to a particular element.
- Choose pictures that fit your own elements, and employees of the goal.
Feng Shui Nail Shape
To create harmony, it is important to properly cut the horn plates and give them the desired length. Manicure on Feng Shui should be neat and clean, with a leveled and polished surface. Form should be selected not only in accordance with the size of the fingers and personal preferences, but also their own elements. Feng Shui nails according to the element:
- tree - oval with rounded edges, average length;
- metal is a long rectangle;
- fire - stiletto or square with sharp angles;
- water - a short rectangle with bevelled edges;
- The ground is a circle or a square with obtuse angles, the average length.
Color of nails on Feng Shui
The element determines the shades in which it is recommended to perform nail art. Feng Shui nail painting requires matching colors and personal elements:
- fire - the whole red palette, golden, purple;
- the tree is green, heavenly, black;
- water - blue, light blue, white;
- metal - yellow, white, brown, silver;
- earth - pink, beige, sand.
You do not need to cover all the nails with a suitable shade. There are certain rules, according to which a manicure on Feng Shui is done - which fingers to allocate for achieving a specific goal, is discussed below. Before applying the varnish, you must first choose patterns that will help create a harmonious nail art and achieve the task.
Figure on the nails of Feng Shui
The most popular variant of manicure decoration is the writing of hieroglyphics. This design of nails on Feng Shui is selected depending on the desires and goals of women. It is necessary to find a hieroglyph with the necessary meaning (money, love, luck, health, etc.) and accurately apply it to the basic shade using a thin brush and a contrasting color of the varnish.
You can perform a manicure on Feng Shui with a pattern corresponding to the personal elements:
- earth - landscapes, stone patterns, imitation of sand;
- fire - tongues of flame, sun, stripes, bright flowers, bonfire, rays;
- water - seaweed, sea or ocean, fish;
- tree - branches, birds, butterflies, flowers, webs;
- metal - stars, abstraction, space, planets, geometry.
Manicure on Feng Shui - which fingers to paint?
Picking up the shape of the plates, correct shades of varnish and drawings, you should correctly place the accents. Not knowing what nails to allocate for feng shui, it is difficult to attract the desired events. To direct energy flows in the right direction, it is necessary to remember what each area on the left and right hand is responsible for. Nails on Feng Shui - the meaning of fingers:
- Big. The right hand is success in intellectual activity, success in business, victory, discovery. Sometimes responsible for minor errors and miscalculations. The left hand is vain hopes and labors, misunderstandings, worries.
- Pointing. The right hand is selfishness, materialism, discontent with oneself. Often - exacting to others. The left hand is an unjustified risk, trauma, insecurity in one's own strength.
- Average. The right hand is dissatisfaction in sexual life. He is responsible for negativity, quarrels, anger, resentment. The left hand is sensuality, vulnerability, refinement and femininity.
- Nameless. The right hand - new romantic acquaintances, love , erotic adventures. Can be responsible for friendship and important business alliances. The left hand is separation, loneliness, disappointment, regret and sadness.
- Little finger. The right hand is peace of mind, calmness, well-being and harmony. Responsible for family ties, consent in marriage. The left hand is gossip, pretense, betrayal, deception and loss.
Manicure on Feng Shui to attract money
Experts in managing the flow of qi teach that a person takes energy by hand, located closer to the heart, and the right - gives. Money manicure by Feng Shui involves the allocation of just a few fingers - large, medium and little finger, sometimes indicative. The emphasis is preferably on the right hand, because people get what they give, but in a multiplied amount.
The most favorable shades for attracting financial success are turquoise and gold, beige. Masters often make multi-colored "money" nails on Feng Shui - the photos below show successful combinations of varnishes. You can decorate nail art with such accessories and drawings:
- the hieroglyph "wealth";
- finely chopped bill;
- stickers and drawings in the form of coins, banknotes;
- icon of the dollar, euro or other currency.
Manicure on Feng Shui to attract love
To let romance enter your life and find the "beautiful prince" will also help oriental nail art. It is important to properly paint your nails on Feng Shui - the value of each finger on the left and right hand should be carefully studied. Experts advise to make only 3 accents in manicure:
- the middle finger on the left hand;
- nameless and little finger on the right.
A manicure of love for feng shui requires bright, attractive colors, all shades of red and pink, purple will suit. As decorations are recommended:
- the hieroglyph "love";
- drawings of hearts, candles;
- floral patterns .
Manicure on luck on feng shui
To attract the fortune, you must focus on the large or unnamed finger of your right hand. This allocation of nails on Feng Shui helps to achieve success in all undertakings, to avoid small failures and unfavorable circumstances. Optimal color for a "successful" nail art is considered white, because it combines all other shades. Strengthen its effect can black lacquer, as a symbol of power and influence. A beautiful manicure on Feng Shui is easy to decorate with the following patterns and accessories:
- drawing of horseshoe, clover, crown;
- the hieroglyph "luck";
- large sequins;