There are such days, memories of which you especially want to keep. And like there are a few photos, but they are some kind of special, sincere. The ideal solution in this case can be a small album for a dozen photos, which you can quickly do yourself.
Mini-album accordion with your own hands - master class
Necessary tools and materials:
- cardboard white, cardboard color;
- scrapbooking paper;
- fabric, sintepon, lace gum, ribbon;
- pictures for decoration;
- knife, scissors, ruler, glue;
- sewing machine.
How to make a mini-album in the technique of scrapbooking with your own hands:
- From white cardboard we cut out the basis for the album cover and make a creasing (forcing the places of folds) in the center.
- Cover the sizing with a sintepon and cover it with a cloth.
- Cover the cover around.
- On the cover we make a layout out of ornaments and begin to gradually patch - from the lower layers to the upper ones.
- As a holder, you can use an ordinary or openwork (as in my case) elastic band. We sew it on the back of the cover and cover the untidy ends with a cotton ribbon.
- On the inside of the cover we glue the fabric.
- Next we make a folding substrate for the photo - the size of the substrate is 34.5x16.5. We make the creasing by dividing the substrate into three equal parts 11.5x16.5
- We make 10 paper elements of the size 11x16.
- We glue the paper substrates, then glue the photos on them and stitch them.
- Finally, we glue our clamshells to the inside of the cover.
Also, you can make a wonderful treasure chest of your own with your own hands .
The author of the master class is Maria Nikishova.