Aerobics for children of preschool age from 3 to 7 years is best spent in specially organized classes not more than thirty minutes or in the form of morning exercises.
Preschool children are easily excitable, they have mobility, so active games and exercises are suitable for them, which will help to restrain their activity and impulses. Such aerobics essentially diversifies exercises for children. In this case, it is desirable that each exercise is individually matched to each child.
Aerobics for children of school age also brings up the child's self-control, in addition, such aerobics for children consists of more difficult exercises that train and develop all the muscles of the child.
Dance aerobics for children
Dance aerobics is a good option for any child. She perfectly develops plasticity, a sense of rhythm, and also strengthens the muscles of the baby. Dance training consists of three parts: preparatory, basic and final. As a rule, the main part can be divided into gaming and dancing. In the dance part, the child learns dance elements, as well as various combinations.
Due to the fact that training requires great concentration, they often end not only with physical, but also with psychological fatigue. At this time, the child begins to lose interest in training. It is for such purposes and there is a game part.
To achieve maximum results, it is necessary that in the first place the activities were of interest to the child, and he did not miss them. A systematic visit will bear fruit and will not make you wait for results long.
Fitness aerobics for children trains the cardiovascular system, coordination, educates the child's self-confidence, develops perception and forms a correct posture. Through physical exercises, aerobics and children become one, while the child better resists stress and regulates his psycho-emotional balance.
Aerobics for children: an approximate set of exercises
- Standing straight, keep your feet shoulder width apart. Raise the left leg, which is bent at the knee and touch it to the elbow of the right hand. Then raise the right leg, respectively, to the elbow of the left hand. Do this exercise at least six times.
- Stand up, set your legs apart, put your hands on your waist. The weight of the body is transferred to the right leg, which is bent at the knee, put the left leg on the toe. Returning to the starting position, repeat the same action only on the left foot. Repeat this exercise about five times on each side.
- Lie on your stomach, hands straight forward. Simultaneously, try to raise your arms and legs up and hold in this position. Repeat this exercise about six times.
- Stand up straight, legs shoulder-width apart, hands on waist. Sit on your toes while keeping your back straight, and turn your knees slightly to the sides, hands to pull forward. Return to the starting position and repeat this exercise 6-8 times more.
- Stand up, keep your feet shoulder width apart, lower your arms. During the jump, place your legs apart, while making the cotton over your head. Such jumps should be made, at least, five times.
- Take the gymnastic stick. Stand up straight, hands with a stick are lowered. Holding the stick as close as possible to the ends, step over it with your right foot. Go back to the original exercise and do the same with your left foot.
- Lie down on your back, bending your knees, hands down along the trunk. Grab your knees with your hands, try to tilt your head. Make a few rolls back and forth.
Below the video shows an alternative version of the complex exercises: