And you know the face of the main enemy of a modern woman - cellulite? If yes, then you will be interested to learn how to do anti-cellulite wraps at home - after all, it's not possible for everyone to use this service in the salons. And first, let's look at the types of anti-cellulite wraps and their contraindications.
What anti-cellulite wraps can be done at home?
Recipes home anti-cellulite wraps mass, but it will be more convenient to divide them by types for hot and cold wraps.
A hot anti-cellulite wrap will be more effective for losing weight than a cold wrap. After all, under the influence of temperature, pores are better opened, blood circulation improves and the skin becomes softer and more elastic. The most popular for home use are anti-cellulite wraps with coffee, honey, red pepper and cinnamon. But this type of exposure is not suitable for everyone because of existing contraindications. This is hypertension, varicose veins, cardiovascular, cutaneous or gynecological diseases. In this case cold anticellulite wraps will come to the aid, they, of course, will be less effective, but more safe for health. If there are no health problems, it is recommended to alternate hot and cold wraps.
Recipes of hot anti-cellulite wraps
Hot anti-cellulite wraps are carried out at home two or three times a week for 2 months. As a preventive measure, you can repeat the procedure every six months. Before wrapping the skin must be prepared - treated with a scrub, and it will be a good idea to do a light massage. Then we put the mixture on the problem areas, turn around the food film, cover with a blanket or wrap up the problem areas with warm things and wait for 30 minutes. After the mixture is washed off and moisturized skin cream, you can anti-cellulite.
- Wrap with red pepper and cinnamon. You will need 3 tbsp. spoons of red pepper, 2 tbsp. tablespoons of cinnamon and 5 tbsp. spoons of olive oil. All mixed and applied to the skin. After 30 minutes (if there was a burning sensation, then it is not necessary to withstand the time, it is necessary to wash the composition immediately) we wash it off. This compound is aggressive, so it is better to first test it on a small area of the skin.
- Wrapping with coffee. It will take coffee grounds and essential oils. Mix these ingredients and apply to the skin.
- Wrap with honey. Take 2 tablespoons of honey, add 4 drops of essential oil (better lemon, orange, grapefruit) and mix. Such a mixture must first be checked on a small area of the skin, since honey can cause allergies. If there is no reaction, then we apply the composition to the problem areas.
- Wrap with algae. We divorce 2 tbsp. Spoon the algae with water and wait 15 minutes for the algae to swell. After adding one yolk, twenty drops of camphor oil and 10 drops of lemon oil (orange, grapefruit). All is well mixed and we put on problem zones.
Recipes of cold anti-cellulite wraps for home
Cold wraps are called those not only because there is no additional insulation (only the film), but also because of the use of cooling compounds. Cold wrap is carried out for 10-12 procedures every six months. First, the wrap is done daily, and after the 5 th session, the procedure is done two to three times a week. The skin before the cold wrap is prepared in the same way as in the case of hot.
- Wrap with vinegar. Dilute vinegar with water in a 1: 1 ratio and add a few drops of peppermint oil. We moisten this bandage with bandages and wrap the problem zones, we wrap it on top with film and leave it for 1 hour.
- Wrap with potatoes. We rub the raw potatoes on the grater. We put the resulting gruel on the skin, fix the composition with a film and wait for 40-50 minutes.
- Wrap with agar-agar. Mix 1 tablespoon agar-agar with 20 drops of camphor oil and 2 egg yolks. We put the composition on the skin, wrap it in a film and wait 20 minutes.