So, what is the warm-up for? The complex of exercises for warm-up before the main training is aimed at bringing the cardiovascular, respiratory and other body systems into tone, and also prepare muscles for exercise. Unscripted muscles are prone to injury and stretching, and a proper warm-up will warm them up, literally, making them elastic and supple. The palpitation increased, the body overflowed with heat and there were signs of sweat? So, you are ready for a full, active training.
Before you conduct a warm-up, ventilate the room, dress in a comfortable, sports-designed clothes, prepare all necessary equipment and a rug.
How to properly warm up?
The warm-up usually takes 10 minutes before the main workout. It consists of light aerobic exercise, with a gradual elaboration of different muscle groups, and stretching exercises of the already prepared heated muscles to prepare for work and ligaments. Exercises with loads are excluded. If there is any specificity, for example, there will be strength training, then its features should be taken into account in the complex of exercises for warm-up. But in most cases, quite a standard preparation is enough.
The intensity of the load should be low, the rhythm - calm, relaxed. Remember, properly conducted warm-up never leads to fatigue.
Usually the warm-up is carried out in two versions:
- light aerobic (running, walking and exercise, based on movement);
- exercises in place from top to bottom: starting with slow head rotation, we pass to the shoulder girdle, hands, pelvis, etc.
How to conduct your workout, choose all the same yourself, and the exercises we will tell you. Combine them in your own way, but do not forget about the basic principles of preparing for classes and remember - this is just one of the options.
Exercises for warm-up before training in standing position:
1. Take a few deep breaths and exhale, spreading your arms wide.
2. We warm the neck muscles - the shoulders are lowered and fixed:
- stretch the chin forward and sideways;
- slowly rotate the head;
- gently and slowly lowering his head down and tipping up;
- the head inclines alternately in different directions: to the left and to the right.
3. Warm up the muscles of the arms and shoulder girdle:
- arms bent at the elbows. On inhalation we take them back, collecting the scapula. On exhalation - translate forward, rounding the back;
- rotational movements of the hands - in the hands, elbows, shoulder joints.
4. Tilts and pelvis are fixed:
- one hand on his side, the second straighten and pull up, we perform a slope to the side. We change the hand;
- lean down, spring and touching with the fingers of the right hand and the toes of the left leg, the left hand pulling back and repeat the exercise, changing his hand;
- holding his hands on the lower back, bending his head back, then leaning forward, touching the palms of the floor and doing a few springing movements.
5. Muscles of the legs:
- slightly sitting on one foot, we put our hands on the knee of the other and we make pressing springing movements;
- half-sinking, we put our hands on our knees and straighten our legs, without moving our back;
- sitting on one leg, the second pulling on the side, we put our palms on it and make springing movements downwards.
6. We finish the warm-up with a series of deep breaths and exhalations.
Each exercise is done up to 5 times. Make sure that both sides are evenly loaded - right and left.
Supplement and strengthen the set of exercises for warm-up can be dynamic walking, jogging and jumping elements. You can also perform exercises barefoot - it's very useful for the foot. And remember, physical exercises should not cause painful sensations.
Increase the load gradually - from simple to complex. Do not forget to practice regularly, at least 3 times a week. Well, if you do not have enough time for full-fledged training, you can at least just perform a daily exercise as a charging exercise for warm-up. And then your body will say thank you, well-being will improve, the mood will always be good, and life - joyful and bright!