The desire to look luxuriously encourages the ladies to be inventive. Many washing oatmeal practice. The popularity of this method is increasing day by day. In part, this is due to the fact that purchased means may contain unsafe components. And they do not always give the promised result. Here also come to the aid of proven folk remedies.
Washing oatmeal is good
These flakes have an incredibly rich chemical composition. It contains vitamins B, E, PP. In addition, this product contains magnesium, sulfur, phosphorus, sodium and other compounds. All of them in the complex have a beneficial effect on the body. That's why you need oatmeal for the skin - its benefit is this:
- Removes inflammation - in the flakes there are miracle substances that work as antibiotics. They neutralize the action of pathogenic microorganisms, improving the condition of the face.
- Soothes the skin - oats are rich in fiber, which forms a mucus when interacting with water. Such a substance perfectly removes irritation.
- Prevents the spread of infection - washing oatmeal is recommended when there is very little acne.
- Cleans pores - flakes, like activated carbon, have an absorbing capacity. They attract garbage and excess fat. As a result, the pores are cleared , and the problem of the formation of acne ceases to bother.
- Minimizes the negative impact of ultraviolet rays - the microelements present in the flakes form a thin protective layer on the surface. This "armor" slows the process of photoaging.
- It tightens the skin - minerals stimulate the production of its own collagen and elastin. In addition, they bind free radicals, slowing down the aging process.
How to wash porridge?
For this procedure, the product must be properly prepared. Flakes should be grinded in a mortar in flour or grind them in a coffee grinder. If oatmeal is prepared for washing for the future, keep such a powder in a tightly closed jar. Convenience is that at any time you can take the right amount of flour, dilute with water and carry out the cleansing procedure.
Washing is done as follows:
- On the head it is necessary to put on a kerchief or to fix hair with hairpins.
- If the procedure is carried out in the evening, a make-up remover should be performed.
- Oat mixture should be applied to the face and neck, and after massaging movements rub into the skin.
- The curative is washed off.
- Cover the skin with cream.
However, before you wash your oatmeal, it is important to make sure that there are no contraindications. These include the following states:
- Presence of open wounds on the skin. Although you can wash oat flakes with acne and acne, after surgical intervention, burns or cuts from such a procedure will have to be temporarily abandoned.
- When diagnosed with celiac disease - a pathological condition, which indicates intolerance to gluten-containing cereals. When washing, oat flakes are used externally. However, there is a small risk that a small amount of gluten will enter the bloodstream through the skin. As a result, this will trigger the occurrence of an allergic reaction.
- When dry seborrhea - washing the water dissolved in water increases the dryness and tightness of the skin.
- The presence of wet eczema - this procedure can increase the number of small vesicles.
Oatmeal for washing - recipes
What ingredients will be needed to make a cosmetic mixture depends largely on the type of problem. Washing the oatmeal recipe provides an easy-to-perform. This product, in addition to flakes and water, may contain additional ingredients. Before it is self-made, it is important to make sure that there is no allergic reaction to the components used.
Oatmeal from acne
Flakes reduce inflammation, promote wound healing and give the face a healthy color. On their basis, you can prepare a cosmetic with a cleansing effect. Before you wash your oatmeal from acne , it is important to make sure that there are no contraindications to the procedure. In the absence of such, one can count on an amazing result.
- flakes of coarse grinding - 2 tbsp. spoons;
- water - approximately 70 ml.
- Flakes are poured in such a quantity of water to make a semi-liquid mass.
- This mixture should be washed and leave it for 4-5 minutes.
- The composition is washed off with warm water.
- You can perform this procedure on a daily basis.
Oatmeal from black dots
To achieve the desired result, with seriousness you need to approach the choice of ingredients from which to prepare a cosmetic. For example, you do not need to use an instant preparation product: such oatmeal for the skin will not be of use. The finished cosmetic means should be stored in a refrigerator in a glass tightly sealed container. The recommended shelf life is 3 days.
Oatmeal for the face from black dots
- crushed flakes - 2 tbsp. spoons;
- warm water - 2 tbsp. spoons;
- rice flour - 2 tbsp. spoons;
- aloe juice - 1 tbsp. a spoon;
- glycerin - 1 tbsp. a spoon.
- The ingredients are combined in a glass container and mixed thoroughly.
- Apply the mixture with gentle massaging movements on moistened skin.
- Hold a couple of minutes and rinse.
Oatmeal from wrinkles
A cosmetic cleanser made from flakes rejuvenates the skin, restoring its tone and healthy color. At the same time, wrinkles are significantly smoothed out. Preparing such a cosmetic product is very simple. You need to brew strong unsweetened black tea and pour them powdered oat flakes. You should get a liquid puree-like mass. It is necessary to wash oatmeal only after it has cooled to a comfortable temperature. If desired, this mixture can even be left on the face for 10-15 minutes, and then washed off.
Oatmeal from couperose
Red sprouts appear on the face due to circulatory disorders in the upper layers of the skin. The liquid stagnates in the capillaries and exerts a strong load on the walls of the vessels. As a result, they become brittle. To strengthen capillaries, at home, you can prepare medicinal mixtures. Most ingredients in such products are available in the price.
Oatmeal for the face - washing with couperose
- inflorescence of chemist's chamomile - 1 tbsp. a spoon;
- oat flakes - 1 tbsp. a spoon;
- olive oil - 50 ml.
- Flakes with chamomile powder.
- Mix with the oil and apply mush massaging movements on the face.
- After 4-5 minutes, rinse.
Oatmeal from expanded pores
Miracle flakes will help to solve this problem. For this, a handful of oatmeal grinded in a coffee grinder must be placed in a piece of gauze, folded in half. Then the pouch must be knitted and moistened with warm water. This moist pillow should be held several times on the massage lines, and after washing. Such oatmeal for the skin of the face will give a positive result already from the first applications. Such procedures can be carried out daily.
Oatmeal from edema
The manganese present in the flakes helps to remove excess liquid. To prepare a decongestant 1 tbsp. a spoonful of oatmeal should be poured 4 tbsp. spoons of water and bring the composition to a boil. Next, the broth should be cooled, filtered and poured into ice molds. Such washing oatmeal in the morning will help restore a healthy look to the person. To enhance the effect, the procedure can be repeated in the evening, but not later than 2 hours before bedtime.