The fruits of wild roses are actively used in medicine and cosmetology to solve many problems. One of the options for using hips is their hot extraction, which allows obtaining valuable vegetable oil from the seeds. For the beautiful golden color and a huge number of useful properties, this product is sometimes called "liquid sun".
Rose hip oil - composition
The presented natural remedy, like other vegetable fats, is rich in unsaturated acids. Oil of rose hips contains about 15 types of these chemical compounds. In addition, it contains minerals and fat-soluble vitamins. The concentration of these substances varies depending on the purpose of the product in question.
Cosmetic Oil Rosehip
This type of vegetable fat is used only locally, in pure form or in mixtures with esters as a base. Rosehip oil for cosmetic purposes contains saturated and unsaturated acids:
- myristic and others.
Oyster oil is rich in vitamins:
- E (tocopherol);
- A (carotene);
- C (ascorbic acid).
Rosehip essential oil
The described variant of a product is issued in the increased volume, because it can be taken inside. Such a vegetable oil of rose hips contains only unsaturated fatty acids (vitamin F), useful for the human body:
The composition of the oil also contains micro- and macro elements:
- iron and others.
Rosehip oil - useful properties
The most pronounced effect of this product is the choleretic effect. People with hepatological diseases are often prescribed rosehip oil - the use of vegetable fat is invaluable in hepatitis, cholecystitis and similar liver diseases. Regular reception of the drug normalizes the excretion and outflow of bile, eliminates stagnant phenomena and accelerates the restoration of damaged tissues.
Other beneficial effects that has rosehip oil properties are:
- stabilization of gastric juice secretion;
- acceleration of metabolism ;
- lowering cholesterol;
- strengthening of the vascular walls;
- prevention of atherosclerotic plaques;
- general strengthening of the body, including the immune system;
- increased resistance to infections;
- struggle against excess weight ;
- healing of the skin and mucous membranes;
- cupping of inflammatory processes.
Brier oil - application
"Liquid sun" can be applied topically and drink inside. Cosmetic and dermatology is widely used rosehip oil - the application includes facial skin care, hair, treatment of cuts, abrasions and other damages to the epidermis. As a medical product, this vegetable fat is effective in the common cold, inflammation of the larynx. It is useful to drink to strengthen immunity, especially on the eve of epidemics of influenza and respiratory viral infections.
Rosehip oil for face
The product in question is recommended for use in the care of dry and fading skin. Very effective rose hip oil for the face from wrinkles around the eyes. Daily eyelid massage with a small amount of pure vegetable fat promotes smoothing of small facial folds, increased tone and density of the epidermis. The product can be applied to the whole face instead of cream or milk to remove makeup. Rosehip oil has the following positive effects:
- protects against ultraviolet radiation;
- Eliminates age-related pigmentation spots ;
- deeply moisturizes;
- increases the elasticity of the epidermis;
- improves complexion ;
- normalizes the work of the sebaceous glands;
- restores intracellular metabolism;
- heals minor injuries.
Rejuvenating and deep-nourishing face mask
- oat flour - 2 tbsp. spoons;
- milk - 0,5 items;
- chicken yolk - 1 piece;
- rose hips - 1-1.5 tsp.
- Boil the milk. It is desirable that it was as fat as possible.
- Pour the oatmeal with milk.
- After 15-25 minutes, add the vegetable fat to the mixture.
- Add a raw yolk with a fork.
- It is thick to put weight on all face.
- Rest 20 minutes.
- Remove the mask with a damp soft towel or cotton swab.
- Rinse skin with warm water.
You can not use rosehip oil for the skin, prone to the appearance of greasy shine and acne eruptions. This natural product is highly comedogenic. When applied to the problematic epidermis, wild rose oil can provoke the formation of acne and subcutaneous inflammation. Do not use it even as a base for mixtures with ethers.
Hips Rose Oil
The described tool is suitable for dry, brittle strands and split ends. Rose hip oil in cosmetology is used mainly in pure form. Experts advise to apply it on the entire surface of the hair, paying more attention to the ends, in front of the shower. To wash off such oil mask it is necessary in 15 minutes, frequency of application - 2-3 times a week. You can enrich with rosehip fat shampoo or balm rinse in a proportion of 1:10. This will give the hair elasticity, shine and smoothness, relieve dryness and cross-section.
Hips Rose Oil in the nose
The presented product has a pronounced antiseptic and anti-inflammatory effect. Otorhinolaryngology often uses rosehip oil - properties and application:
- Nasal drops. Vegetable fat is effective in the treatment of rhinitis and sinusitis, a common cold. Briar oil should be instilled in the nose (2-3 drops in each nostril) 3-4 times a day until the condition improves.
- Tampons from the cold. The natural product quickly facilitates breathing and heals the damaged mucous membranes of the nose. It is necessary to enter cotton swabs soaked in oil, in the nostrils, for 10 minutes. Repeat up to 5 times a day.
- Prevention of infections. In the period of epidemics of influenza before going out to the street it is useful to treat the nostrils from inside with a dogrose oil.
Hips Rose Oil
Antimicrobial and disinfecting properties of the described agent are used for inflammation of the larynx. Very effective rosehip oil for the throat with pharyngitis. To get rid of the pain syndrome, eliminate perspiration and ease swallowing, you need to drink 1 tsp vegetable oil 5-6 times a day. After consuming the oil, it is advisable to refrain from eating and drinking tea for 30-40 minutes. Positive results are noticeable from the first day of treatment.
Hips Rose Inside
Systemic application of the considered natural product is useful for general strengthening of the body and targeted therapy, for example, gastritis, cholecystitis and hepatitis. The standard way how to take rose hip oil is 1 tsp of the remedy in the morning and evening, while eating. You can use vegetable fat as a salad dressing and cereals, but it should not be subjected to heating or frying, so that the product does not lose its medicinal properties.
Oil of wild rose berries is taken courses. The average duration of therapy is 1-2 months, after which it is necessary to take a break of similar duration. If desired, the treatment with barren oil is repeated, but not more than 3 times a year. Admission of the product is important to agree with the doctor in advance, because any vegetable fat is an allergen.