Courgettes in Korean fast food just like the fans of hot snacks. They are delicious and aromatic, they blend well with fatty foods, and especially with meat. In addition to zucchini, such dishes often use carrots, Bulgarian peppers and herbs.
How to cook zucchini in Korean?
Courgettes in Korean fast food - the recipe is simple and accessible for everyone. And that everything turned out quickly, deliciously and without hassle, the recommendations on the choice of the initial product and the preparation itself will be helpful, presented below.
- Zucchini is better to choose young with unripe seeds.
- If the skin is thin, then it can not be cut. If not, then the product is better to clean.
- The thinner the squash will be cut, the sooner they will miss out.
Marinated courgettes in Korean fast food
Courgettes in Korean fast cooking circles with the addition of carrots can be both very sharp and moderate. The degree of sharpness can be adjusted independently, adding a greater or lesser amount of chili pepper. To make the marinating process go faster, you can put pressure on zucchini.
- zucchini, carrots - 1 pc .;
- garlic - 3 cloves;
- chili pepper - 1 pc .;
- vinegar, sugar - 1 tbsp. spoon;
- Marrows are cut into circles with a thickness of 3 mm.
- Lower them into boiling water for 3 minutes and throw it back in a colander.
- Purified carrots are passed through a vegetable grill in Korean style.
- Mix the marrows with carrots, add garlic, chopped chili and chopped dill.
- All this is salted, put sugar, pour vinegar, butter and mix.
- Remove zucchini with carrots in Korean fast food in the cold for 1 hour.
Quick salad from courgettes in Korean
An excellent addition to boiled potatoes will be a salad of courgettes in Korean, cooked according to this recipe. To make the table look more interesting on the table, it is better to choose Bulgarian red pepper. Depending on the desired severity of the seasoning can be used sharp or unsharp.
- zucchini, carrots, onion, Bulgarian pepper - 1 pc .;
- spices for carrots in Korean - ½ tea;
- vinegar - 20 ml;
- sand sugar - 1 teaspoon;
- oil - 50 ml;
- Zucchini and carrots tinder on grater.
- Onion and pepper shred with straw.
- Vegetables are sprinkled with spices, pour vinegar, oil, salt and sugar.
- All this is stirred, covered with a film and removed for 40 minutes in the cold.
Fast food zucchini
Excellent snack from courgettes in Korean from this recipe will have to go to any feast, because this is a great addition for any meat and spirits. It is most convenient to cut zucchini with thin layers using a vegetable cutter. If desired, the dish can be supplemented with other herbs - coriander and parsley.
- zucchini - 2 kg;
- garlic - 1 head;
- vinegar 6% - 60 ml;
- sugar - 30 g;
- dill - 1 bunch;
- odorless oil - 100 ml;
- Squash is cut into thin strips.
- Garlic and dill finely chop.
- Mix the oil with vinegar, sugar, salt, dill and garlic.
- The resulting mixture is sent to zucchini and vymeshivayut.
- They load the cargo from above and leave it for half an hour in the cold.
- After that, marinated zucchini in Korean can be served to the table.
He from courgettes in Korean
Young zucchini in Korean in the form of he - this is an unusually tasty and fragrant salad. Due to the fact that zucchini previously doused with boiling water, they are soft, but all vitamins are preserved. If you want to get a dish sharper, then it's worth adding hot pepper. If, on the contrary, you need a more delicate treat, then pepper can not be put.
- zucchini - 1 kg;
- carrots - 2 pieces;
- Bulgarian red pepper - 1 pc .;
- oil - 150 ml;
- salt, sugar, vinegar - 1 teaspoon;
- garlic - 4 teeth;
- bulb - 1 piece;
- greens, chili.
- Zucchini cut into thin rings, pour boiling water.
- Minutes through 3 water drain.
- Carrots grind on a grater for vegetables in Korean and add to zucchini.
- There also send onions and peppers, chopped thin semirings.
- Add greens and stir.
- Separately mix vinegar, pepper, salt, sugar, butter and garlic.
- The resulting mixture is poured into vegetables, kneaded and cleaned in the cold.
- After half an hour zucchini with pepper and onion in Korean ready-made meals will be ready.
Courgettes in Korean fast food with honey
Courgettes in Korean with honey - this is an unusual, but incredibly mouth-watering dish. The combination of different tastes - sweet, sour and sharp makes it special. If desired, the ready-made food can be seasoned with sesame seeds. Soy sauce in this recipe is better to use the classic without any additives.
- zucchini - 2 pcs .;
- honey, vinegar - 1 tbsp. spoon;
- oil - 20 ml;
- cloves garlic - 4 pcs .;
- soy sauce - 20 ml;
- black ground pepper, herbs.
- Marrows are cut into thin plates.
- Add crushed dill, spices.
- For the sauce mix the oil, vinegar, honey, soy sauce and chopped garlic.
- They are pouring zucchini to them and for 2 hours in 2 courgettes in Korean ready-made meals will be ready.
Spicy zucchini in Korean
Courgettes in Korean, the recipe of which is presented below - a spicy dish, which is sure to appeal to lovers of juicy dishes. It is good that it is cooked very quickly, and then as quickly eaten. If you want the snack to come out fieryly sharp, you can also add the chili pepper directly with the grains.
- zucchini young - 3 pcs .;
- oil, table vinegar - 100 ml;
- garlic - 1 head;
- salt, sugar, pepper, paprika;
- seasoning for carrots in Korean sharp.
- Zucchini thinly cut and spread on the dish layers, each layer sprinkled with salt and spices.
- Pour it all with oil with a bite, add the crushed garlic, stir and clean the courgettes in Korean fast food in the cold for half an hour.
Courgettes in Korean for the winter - recipe
Various Korean salads can be enjoyed not only in the summer. Courgettes in Korean for the winter - a perfect harvest, which is also prepared very simply and quickly. Spreading a lot of jars, it is important not to fill them up, because in the process of sterilization of vegetables will still be allocated juice.
- zucchini - 3 kg;
- garlic - 10 denticles;
- carrots, onions - 0.5 kg each;
- vinegar, sugar, oil - 1 glass;
- salt - 50 g.
- Carrots and zucchini are ground with a grater.
- Add onion rings and garlic.
- Sprinkle with salt, spices, put sugar, pour in oil, vinegar and stir.
- At 2 o'clock leave for marinating.
- Lay out a lot of sterilized jars, add a little juice and sterilize 40 minutes and roll.
- Store tasty zucchini in Korean in the cold.