The question of how to develop the flexibility of the back, an adult is usually asked, when already seriously "grab". Meanwhile, simple exercises for flexibility of the back, which can be done at home, can help.
How to improve the flexibility of the back with exercises?
These exercises for flexibility of the back are developed on the basis of yoga gymnastics. Regular exercise of such gymnastics will help relieve the overload from the muscles and ease the painful sensations that arise due to a sedentary lifestyle. Perform exercises need daily, the number of repetitions - 2-3 times.
- Exercise of Talasan . You need to start with the correct position of the body, like a palm tree - you need to stand straight and straight, shoulders in a relaxed state. During inspiration, hands rise up, palms look inside. Then the heels come off the floor and the entire body stretches upward, the head also needs to be tilted slightly to see the palms. Asana is performed within 3-5 seconds or as much as possible.
- Exercise "Shashankasana . " The initial position - kneeling, tightly pressing the buttocks to the heels, hands - raised up. When an exhalation is performed, the body should be pulled by the hands, which slowly descend forward. Buttocks from the heels do not tear, forehead it is desirable to touch the surface of the floor. Asana is performed for 4-5 seconds.
- Exercise "Purvottanasana" . The starting position is on the back. On the completion of the inhalation, hands with hands rest on the floor, the body arches upwards in the form of an arc. Soles from the floor should not be lifted, hands and feet should be maximally straightened. Asana is performed within 20-30 seconds.
- Exercise "Dzhathara parivartanasana" . The original position is on the back with arms spread out to the sides. Legs are brought together, bent at the knees and pulled to the stomach. The bent legs should be lowered to the side (the shoulders and palms remain pressed to the floor), hold the position for 40-60 seconds and return to the starting position. Repeat to the other side.
- Exercise of Ardha Navasana . The initial position is sitting, legs are stretched out, hands restrain the body. Next, you need to raise your legs, slightly back down. When the position becomes stable, you need to bring your hands behind your head. Hold this position for 10-40 seconds.