Ideal for any holiday.
1. Eggs stuffed with pickled beets
2. Penguins from the olives
Carefully cut each olive (without pits) from the bottom to the top and fill the future with a "belly" cream cheese. Cut a narrow triangle of carrots for the beak, the remainder of the slice will turn into legs. Connect all parts and fix with a toothpick. This stylish penguin will be the highlight of the culinary program at any party.
3. Lamb meatballs with gravy from yogurt
4. Cherry tomatoes stuffed with horseradish
5. Baked chili
6. Smoked salmon in potato boats
7. Smoked salmon on cucumber slices
Lay the cream cheese on the pre-cut slices of cucumber and decorate the prepared dish with smoked salmon and caviar.
8. Canape with bacon
9. Pickled quail eggs
10. Christmas socks
Cut the mini sausages into 2 pieces and connect them with a toothpick as in the picture. And now decorate each "sock" with a border of cream cheese and parsley. Insert the finished canapés into cubes of pre-cut cheese.
11. Eggs stuffed with bacon
12. Eggs stuffed with Caesar salad
13. Devils on horseback
- 24 large dates without pits;
- 12 cut slices of bacon;
- ⅓ a glass of crushed blue (or any other hard) cheese.
In each date place a small amount of cheese, wrap with bacon and fix with a toothpick. Bake a "devilish" snack at a temperature of 190-200 ° C for 20-25 minutes.
14. Courgette in bacon
15. Brussels sprouts in bacon
Cut the cabbage kopecks in half, wrap with bacon and bake in the oven at 190-200 ° C until cooked (about 15 minutes).
16. Baked chicken meatballs
17. Meatballs in soy-ginger glaze
18. Pancakes with cauliflower and pomegranate
19. Eggs of Benedict
20. Spicy snack of spinach
21. Rice balls
22. Ruben from potatoes
23. Apricots stuffed with cheese
Cut each apricot in half, remove the bones and stuff it with a small amount of goat cheese. Decorate the finished dessert with honey and nuts.
24. Fried Brussels sprouts with ham
25. Mushrooms stuffed with cheese and onions
26. Pancakes with caviar
Preheat the ready-made pancakes in a microwave oven or cook by yourself for any recipe, decorate with dense and red caviar.
27. Pancakes with quail eggs and sour cream
- 3 stems of fresh tarragon;
- 6 feathers of green onion;
- 2 teaspoons of mustard;
- ¼ cup vegetable oil;
- ½ cup of thick sour cream;
- 2 dozen hard-boiled and peeled quail eggs.
Boil 1-2 minutes in boiling water sliced green onions and tarragon. Press greens from excess moisture, dry in a clean towel and combine in a blender with mustard, butter and sour cream. Decorate the fritters with sauce and cut quail eggs.
28. Fried mozzarella
29. Potatoes in Indian style
30. Chips from salted cucumbers
31. Fried chicken liver
32. Chickens from stuffed eggs
33. Wreath of hot dogs
Prepare hot dogs from sausages and puff pastry, place them on a baking sheet in the form of a wreath and bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes until golden brown. Lubricate the finished wreath with a piece of butter and decorate with a bow, carved from red bell pepper.
35. Eggs with wasabi
Cut the hard-boiled eggs in half and remove the yolks. In a small bowl, combine yolks with mayonnaise, a small amount of wasabi, mustard and freshly squeezed lime juice to a creamy consistency. Spread the yolk mixture evenly over the squirrels and decorate the finished snack with nori strips and red caviar.
36. Spicy pepper in bacon
Cut the hot pepper in half, removing the core and seeds. Put in each half a butter, wrap with a slice of bacon and fix with a toothpick. Bake the finished pepper at 180 ° C for 20-25 minutes.
37. Watermelon with goat cheese and mint
Using a metal glass, cut out the discs from the pulp of watermelon, pour them in rum and leave for 30 minutes to impregnate. Slice the sheep cheese into thin slices and gently lay on a watermelon. Sprinkle the dessert with balsamic dressing and decorate with a leaf of fresh mint.