Depending on the origin of the disease of the female breast, it can be roughly divided into inflammatory and tumor-like. Let's consider each group in more detail, calling the frequent violations.
Causes of breast disease
Indeed, the reasons for such a violation - a lot. Most often this is:
- hormonal imbalance;
- trauma of the mammary gland;
- non-observance of hygiene rules;
- illiterate selection of underwear;
- neglect of the recommendations of doctors.
What are breast inflammatory diseases?
The most common pathologies of this type are:
- Mastitis. There is no woman who does not hear about this violation. An acute form of the disease is often observed during lactation. When milk is stagnant, seals form in the ducts, which become inflamed, causing painful sensations. At the same time, penetration of the infection into the gland itself is noted through micro cracks on the nipples, which is the result of an incorrect attachment to the breast. The woman notes the following symptomatology:
- discharge from the nipple purulent;
- an increase in local lymph nodes and their soreness;
- increased chest pain with pressure;
- breast is hyperemic, hot touch.
- soreness in the chest stitching, aching nature;
- breast engorgement;
- enlargement of the gland in size;
- the appearance of discharge from the nipples.
At the first symptoms, suspicions of a violation, you need to see a doctor.
What tumoral breast diseases are most often observed in women?
The insidiousness of this kind of violations lies in the fact that at any time a benign tumor can develop into a malignant one.
If you compile a list of these health risk violations, it will look like this:
The first 3 violations are benign. Timely detection of them, competent treatment makes it possible to exclude degeneration into cancer.
Such a pathology as cancer, refers to oncological processes. Regardless of the stage, it is very difficult to predict the course of the disease.
What diseases can not be breastfed?
At occurrence of those mums should consult with the doctor. Contraindications to breastfeeding may be:
- purulent mastitis;
- cracks and inflammation of the nipple;
- trauma of the gland;
- oncological process.
When lactostasis woman, on the contrary, frequent attachments to the breast are recommended.