Knowledge of how to salt red tart to get a delicious, fragrant and high-quality product, especially relevant in the midst of the mushroom season. Given that this forest specimen has a leafy succulent flesh, is devoid of bitterness, perfectly tolerates any heat treatment, several ways of cooking can be distinguished: cold, hot and dry.
Preparing the fishes for pickling
Everyone knows that the proper preparation of mushrooms determines the taste of the prepared dish. Therefore, the question "Is it necessary to soak the fishes before salting" deserves special attention. Redheads do not contain bitterness, so do not need soaking. In addition, many mushroom pickers do not even wash them, but prefer to wipe the collected specimen with a napkin.
- Salting rozhikov depends on the quality of the selected mushrooms: suitable for all sizes of red, but it is better to use small ones that can be cooked entirely.
- Preparation of mushrooms depends on the way of salting. For dry - very dirty mushrooms do not use, because they can not be washed, but you only need to work with a cloth, erasing the dirt from the plates.
- For all other methods, the redheads are washed under running water, wiping the dirt with a soft sponge, folded into a colander or dried on a flat surface.
How to salt mushrooms ryzhiki?
Methods of salting redheads are diverse. There are three main groups: hot, cold and dry. When cold, the mushrooms are washed, poured with salt and kept under oppression for about 3 weeks. In hot rozhiki pre-cook and repeat the action of cold cooking. With a dry method, mushrooms are not washed, but cleaned and poured with salt.
- Salting rozhikov at home is good because the process can be easily controlled manually, keeping in mind the purity and quality of the brine. For example, gauze, which covers the mushrooms, should be changed every three days.
- The brine should remain brown throughout the whole time, if it has turned black - the mushrooms are thrown away.
- Regardless of the method, mushrooms should be kept in a cool place and make sure that they are completely covered with brine. If the juice is not enough - add boiled water.
A simple recipe for salting redheads
Rapid salting of red fish allows you to get ready-made mushrooms after 2 hours. This is the simplest and most convenient way, which does not require marinades, spices and additional ingredients, while preserving the natural freshness and strength of the redheads. For cooking, peeled and washed mushrooms are sprinkled with salt and briefly left at room temperature.
- mushrooms - 1,5 kg;
- salt - 80 g.
- Before you salt the fishes, clean the mushrooms from the debris, rinse them and cut off the legs from the hats.
- Sprinkle the bottom of the dishes with salt.
- Lay the fishes in layers, pouring salt.
- The top layer is abundantly salted and leave the mushrooms at room temperature for 2 hours.
- Rinse, transfer to a jar, pour oil and refrigerate.
How to salt rozhiki hot way?
Salting rozhikov hot way will require more time due to thermal processing of mushrooms. Even taking into account the fact that mushrooms lose some vitamins during the process of welding, this preparation has the advantage: the specimens used can be of any size and not even the first freshness, and the preparation with them will still be well stored.
- rozhiki - 4 kg;
- salt - 200 g;
- currant leaves - 6 pcs .;
- black pepper peas - 15 pcs .;
- bay leaves - 10 pcs .;
- water - 6 l;
- clove of garlic - 8 pcs.
- Processed red fish fills with water and cook for 5 minutes.
- Throw in a colander and cool.
- Spread on the containers in layers, alternating with salt and spices.
- Hold under the yoke for 1.5 months in a cool room.
How to salt rozhiki cold way - a recipe
Pickling rozhikov cold method at home - a universal option. In this case, the fungi are not subjected to heat treatment, and from this retain useful substances, natural color and acquire an excellent taste. Such mushrooms can be served as an independent snack or, in a consequence, fry, stew, add to sauces.
- rozhiki - 3 kg;
- salt - 150 g;
- bay leaves - 8 pcs .;
- black peppercorns - 10 pcs .;
- a clove of garlic - 6 pcs.
- Mushrooms rinse and dry.
- At the bottom of the tanks, put a little salt and spices.
- Lay the dewdrops in dense layers with salt and spices.
- Top with gauze and set the oppression. Keep in a room with a temperature of not more than 20 degrees Celsius.
- After 2 weeks, transfer to cans and store in the cold.
How to salt crimson crisps?
The recipe for salting crispy rozhikov suggests the presence of seasonings. Leaves of cherry, oak, horseradish, currant or grapes will give mushrooms the necessary crunch, elasticity, excellent taste and aroma. The main thing is not to overdo it with the amount of spices and use only one kind, otherwise the rozhik may lose its appeal and darken.
- rozhiki - 5 kg;
- horseradish leaves - 15 pcs .;
- black pepper pot - 30 pcs .;
- salt - 250 g.
- Before you salt the crunchy rozhiki, lay on the bottom of the container half the leaves of horse radish, 20 grams of salt and 10 peas of black pepper.
- Divide the mushrooms into 5 equal parts and lay them in layers with salt and pepper.
- Cover the mushrooms with horseradish leaves and put under oppression for 14 days.
How to salt red tails under oppression?
How much salt rozhiki under the yoke - a question that interests both beginners mistresses, and seasoned mushroom pickers. It all depends on the method of pickling. To quickly obtain mushrooms, you can use a hot method of cooking and put the oppression for just a couple of days. In the cold method, oppression is put for 3 weeks, but the readiness is checked after 14 days.
- rozhiki - 3 kg;
- salt - 120 g;
- water - 5 l;
- citric acid - 5 g;
- a clove of garlic - 6 pcs .;
- bay leaves - 3 pcs .;
- cloves - 4 pcs.
- Add 20 grams of salt and citric acid to water and cook the mushrooms for 20 minutes.
- Lay in layers with salt and spices in a container and put pressure on for 5 days.
Pickling redheads in a dry way
Dry pickling of redheads differs from previous methods using unwashed mushrooms. They are simply cleaned of debris with a brush, pour salt and put under oppression. In this case, calculate the ratio of salt to the weight of fungi, which determines the subsequent storage. If the rozhik keep warm - the amount of salt is increased to 100 g per 1 kg of mushrooms.
- rozhiki - 2 kg;
- salt - 200 g;
- currant leaves - 5 pcs .;
- a clove of garlic - 4 pcs.
- Peeled rozhiki, lay in layers, pouring salt and spices.
- Cover with gauze and set the oppression for 15 days.
How to salt the freckles and gingerbread?
Pickling redheads and freckles is one of the popular ways of harvesting them, as mushrooms are similar in texture and are perfectly suitable for joint preparation. The only difference is the bitter taste of the wavelets, because of which the mushrooms are pre-soaked for 6 hours in pure water, dried and salted together with the gingerbreads by a cold method.
- rozhiki - 1 kg;
- freckles - 1 kg;
- water - 2 l;
- salt - 100 g;
- stalks of dill - 3 pieces;
- horseradish leaves - 4 pcs .;
- black peppercorns - 8 pcs.
- The waves are filled with water for 6 hours.
- Throw it in a colander and dry it.
- Lay the tulips and freckles in layers with salt and spices.
- Put under oppression for 40 days.
How to salt red in a barrel?
The recipe for salting redheads in a wooden barrel is considered the most delicious. As a rule, mushrooms are prepared in dry or cold ways, each of which is good, because the redheads, soaked in the aroma of the tree, acquire a crunchiness and fragrance that is not characteristic of canned billets. In addition, the container is resistant to bacteria and protects the fungi from damage.
- rozhiki - 10 kg;
- salt - 550 g;
- currant leaves - 15 pcs .;
- garlic head - 2 pcs .;
- horseradish root - 1 pc.
- At the bottom of the barrel, lay a "pillow" of spices and salt.
- Top with a layer of mushrooms.
- Continue to lay out the redheads in layers with spices and salt.
- Cover with a napkin and put under oppression for 15 days.