Our ancestors also pointed out that some food products can have a positive effect on vision. An example is the use of the liver, with which a person can see better in the dark. We suggest to find out which vitamin improves vision.
What vitamins are good for the eyes?
To everyone who has problems with the eyes, it is important to know which vitamins are useful for vision:
- Vitamin A. Ophthalmologists insist that its lack can lead to a violation of color vision, as well as dark adaptation.
- Vitamin E acts as a natural antioxidant that interferes with the aging process. With it, you can keep the vessels and muscles flexible, elastic.
- Ascorbic acid . Thanks to it, the walls of the capillaries inside the eye strengthen. In addition, using ascorbic acid can prevent the occurrence of cataracts. If there is not enough vitamin in the human body, the eyes quickly get tired, and a hemorrhage may occur.
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine) . Called to be responsible for the transmission of nerve impulses in the organs (eye including). In addition, it promotes the synthesis of the enzyme cholinesterase, which helps to reduce intraocular pressure.
- Vitamin B6 promotes the normal functioning of the nervous system and the optic nerve separately. Even with its help, you can relieve tension and relax the muscles of the eye, ensure clear vision.
The best vitamins for eye drops are:
- "Vitamin A".
Vitamins for the eyes - to improve vision
It is possible to improve or maintain vision, knowing what minerals and vitamins are most effective for the eyes:
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) promotes the stimulation of energy production in cells of the human body. Thanks to him, you can maintain a normal vision function, reduce eye fatigue.
- Vitamin B9 takes an active part in the creation of cells and oxidation-reduction processes. In addition, it helps to strengthen the walls of blood vessels in the eyes and helps to normalize the vision.
- Zinc is called to account for the work of retina and lens transparency, dark adaptation, visual acuity and even prevents the occurrence of such a serious disease as cataract.
Vitamins for the eyes - with fatigue
The life of a modern person is oversaturated with information that he takes from the Internet and other media. Constantly in front of the monitor computer, TV or near a smartphone, the tablet contributes to rapid eye fatigue. Improve the condition of the eyes will help vitamin complexes. It is important to know which vitamins are best for the eyes. Often doctors recommend eye fatigue:
- Beta-carotene - it is transformed in the human body into vitamin A and at the same time accumulates in the retina. He takes an active part in the development of visual pigments, protects the human eye from free radicals and helps to relieve fatigue.
- Vitamin C is a strong antioxidant. It improves the outflow of the liquid inside the eye, thereby preventing the development of glaucoma.
- Vitamin E - helps to reduce eye fatigue.
- Lutein and zeaxanthin are the main pigments of the retinal yellow spot and protect it from oxidative degeneration, the harmful effects of ultraviolet radiation, improve visual acuity and help overcome fatigue.
- Zinc and copper play an important role in protecting eyes from the effects of free radicals .
Vitamins for the eyes - with myopia
Specialists in ophthalmology call these best vitamins for eyes with short-sightedness:
- Vitamin A is very important in the functioning of the organs of vision. Its shortage can contribute to the onset of myopia.
- Vitamin B1 influences the work of the visual organs. Insufficient amount of vitamin in the human body negatively affects visual acuity.
- Vitamin B2 is required for visual health. If there is a shortage in the body, tearing, rupture of blood vessels and increased fatigue can occur profusely.
- Vitamin B3 affects the functioning of the nervous and circulatory systems. When it is not enough, the blood circulation in the optic nerve decreases.
The best vitamins for the eyes - with farsightedness
With farsightedness prescribe the best vitamins for the eyes:
- vitamin B2;
- anthocyan blueberries;
In blueberries, there are active ingredients that improve vision and directly adapt to artificial lighting. With their help, visual cells are provided with a full blood supply, the effect of eye fatigue is eliminated. Lutein is in kiwi, spinach, celery. Thanks to him, you can protect the eyes from aging and various kinds of damage.
Vitamins for the eyes - with astigmatism
With such a disease of the organs of vision as astigmatism, vitamins for the eyes in droplets and nutritional substances contained in food can help:
- ascorbic acid;
- vitamin E;
- vitamins of group B (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, B12).
All these vitamins for the eyes are contained in foodstuffs loved by many of us - liver, eggs, carrots, dogrose, parsley, spinach, dairy products, kiwi, mountain ash, meat, beet. For this reason, it is very important that the nutrition is correct, full and necessarily balanced. Observing the gentle regime of the day and eating properly, you can keep your eyes healthy for many years.
Vitamins for the eyes - with glaucoma
Ophthalmologists advise such vitamins in glaucoma of the eye:
- Vitamin A - is present in carrots, apples and potatoes, beets, red pepper, lettuce, citrus fruits and bananas.
- Vitamin C - is in lemons, oranges, beets, cabbage, asparagus, tomatoes and strawberries.
- Vitamin E - is found in vegetable oils , sea fish, poultry, fresh herbs.
- B vitamins - in large quantities are present in nuts, meat, dairy products, brewer's yeast.
Vitamins for the eyes - with cataracts
The most effective vitamins for the eyes with cataracts:
- "Vitrum Vision" has an antioxidant effect, eliminates the increased dryness of the eye, reduces fatigue and tension.
- "Focus" helps to compensate for those violations that arose as a result of cataracts.
- "Blueberry Forte" - popular vitamins for the eyes. It is a biologically active additive, which contains a vitamin complex and bilberry extract.
- "Viziomax" - is an indispensable assistant for the elderly, as it helps to slow the age-related changes in the organs of vision.
- "Okuvait Lutein" - vitamins for improving eyesight, biologically active additive, which has a pronounced antioxidant effect, slowing down the aging of the body.
Vitamins for the eyes in food
In food contains a lot of vitamins useful for the body, which have a beneficial effect on the eyes. Useful vitamins for vision are contained in such products:
- beef liver;
- dairy and sour-milk products;
- fish fat;
- red carrots;
- rose hips;
- wheat germ oil;
- leafy greens;
- soya beans;
- green pea;
- Brussels sprouts;
- rose hips;
- almond kernels;
- Bulgarian pepper;
- Brewer's yeast;
- oat groats and buckwheat;
- meat (beef);
Vitamins for the eyes - folk remedies
Improve your eyesight and can be using a variety of folk remedies. Among them are vitamins for the eyes of blueberries. To this berry has the desired effect, it is important to use it for 4-7 weeks at least 50 mg daily. During this period, the body will learn useful substances. An effective remedy for the eyes in folk medicine is called tea tea, with which you can cleanse the visual organs. Often along with vitamins for the eyes, seaweed is also used to improve vision.
Seaweed for the eyes
- tincture based on "fucus" - 3 tbsp. l;
- boiling water - 500 ml.
- Seaweed is poured with boiling water.
- Insist for twelve hours.
- The resulting product is poured into special molds.
- Leave the product in the freezer.
- Every day, wipe the area around the eyes with one dice.
- The first improvements are already observed after 7 days.