Many are waiting for the summer to eat fresh and sweet fruits and berries. The benefits of cherry are proved by carrying out numerous experiments that determined the rich chemical composition of this product. They use in folk medicine not only fruits, but also stems and leaves, this is a fruit crop.
Cherry - chemical composition
By the concentration of nutrients cherries can be compared with cherries, but in the first not so many organic acids, so the berries are sweet. Many are interested in what vitamins are in the cherry, so in the pulp are vitamins B , C, E, PP and beta-carotene. As for the mineral composition, the berries are rich in potassium, phosphorus, calcium, magnesium, iron and iodine. It is worth noting that in dark varieties of sweet cherries there are more useful substances than in light ones. There are not only minerals and vitamins in cherries, but also fatty acids, dietary fiber, pectins and biologically active compounds.
Useful properties of sweet cherry
Many use fruits only for their sweet and pleasant taste, but if you know what benefit they bring to the body, then lovers of sweet cherry will be much more.
- Since the composition includes a lot of potassium and the product has an easy diuretic action, it helps to reduce the pressure. There are flavonoids in it, which strengthen the walls of blood vessels and coumarins, preventing the formation of blood clots.
- Finding out how useful cherry for the body, it is worth mentioning its positive effect on the digestive system.
- Juice of berries and compote is recommended for people with rheumatism, gout and arthritis, as they help reduce pain syndrome.
- The fruits contain the so-called "happiness hormone", so they help overcome bad mood and stress.
- It has an expectorant effect, so compote, prepared on the basis of cough, is an excellent adjuvant in treatment. It is important to drink it in a hot form.
- With regular use, you can improve metabolism. The use of cherry for the human body is the presence of a large amount of iodine, which is important for the thyroid gland.
- There are phytohormones in the composition that positively affect the hormonal background of women.
Benefits of sweet cherry in diabetes
For a long time, people with diabetes were forbidden to use sweet berries, but after the research, scientists allowed to include them in diets, but only in limited quantities. The use of cherries for the body of diabetics is that the constituent substances normalize the level of sugar in the blood . It is important not to exceed the daily rate, so you can not eat more than 100 grams per day.
Cherry is good for the liver
A rich chemical composition helps to restore the work of almost all internal organs. Cherry is useful for the liver due to its ability to help the process of excretion of bile from the body. With frequent use, it will stimulate the work of the liver, and help to cope with existing diseases. Berries have a diuretic effect. It is important to consider that cherry is forbidden to people who suffer from colitis.
Cherry is a benefit to the kidneys
It is proved that fresh sweet fruits favorably affect the condition of the kidneys. They have a cleansing effect, but the effect is not so aggressive, if compared, cherry, for example, with watermelon, so the cherry can be used as a mild diuretic for children. It is worth noting that you can not eat berries in large quantities, because you can, on the contrary, damage the kidneys. Used sweet cherry in the treatment of sand in the kidneys , but only take not fruits, and stems.
- pedicels - 10-15 pcs .;
- boiling water - 1 tbsp.
- Combine these ingredients and put them on a small fire. Boil for 15 minutes. and turn off the fire.
- When the liquid cools down, strain, divide into several portions and drink them throughout the day.
Benefits of cherry for the skin of the face
To feel the useful properties of fruits, they are not only consumed inside, but also used externally. If it is interesting, how useful cherry for the woman's body, then it is worth knowing that it has a cleansing and rejuvenating effect. It is recommended for pigmentation, rashes, eczema and psoriasis. Various masks based on pulp help to cope with various cosmetic defects, dryness, flabbiness, dilated pores and a dull complexion. Among the popular masks can be identified such recipes:
- Owners of dry skin should mix the frayed flesh with sour cream in equal proportions. Apply the mask for 15 minutes.
- For problematic skin in equal quantities, you should combine the pulp of strawberries and sweet cherries. The mask is also held for 15 minutes.
Benefits of sweet cherry for losing weight
People who want to lose weight, can include in their diet cherries, since it is non-nutritive, so for 100 g there are only 50 calories. Fruits are an excellent snack, so to forget about hunger, you need to eat a few berries. The benefits of cherry for women who want to lose weight, is its diuretic and mild laxative effect. Thanks to which you can cope with edema and cleanse the body of toxins and toxins.
It is possible to arrange once a week unloading days on cherry fruit, during which it is necessary to consume only berries in the amount of 1-1.5 kg. The specified amount should be divided into 4-6 receptions. In addition, you can only drink water. The benefits of the sweet cherry will be palpable and it will be possible to throw 1-2 kg. Observe this diet for more than three days can not, because you can damage the body.