It has long been known that chocolate is an excellent source of good mood. Confectioners often use a chocolate cream for cakes and pastries, and the most interesting recipes are waiting for you below. This product is perfectly combined with other components, so everyone will find an option that will appeal to you.
Chocolate cream for chocolate cake
How to make a chocolate cream quickly and without much hassle, every beginner confectioner wants to know. The density of ready-made delicacies can be adjusted independently - the higher the fat content of the sour cream used and more of the powdered sugar, the thicker the cream mass is at the output. It can be eaten simply and served as a dessert or applied to the cakes and the surface of any cake.
- chocolate - 150 g;
- butter - 50 g;
- sour cream - 100 ml;
- liquid vanilla extract - 1 teaspoon;
- salt - a pinch;
- powdered sugar - 2.5 cups.
- Chocolate and butter are melted.
- The resulting mixture is completely cooled, mix sour cream, vanilla and a pinch of salt.
- Gradually add sifted sugar powder until the desired consistency is achieved.
Simple chocolate cream
Chocolate cream from cocoa to cook simply and quickly. After spending no more than a quarter of an hour, you can get a delicious treat that is suitable for any dessert. If there was no starch at hand, it could be replaced with wheat flour. The volume of the finished product is about 550 ml, which is quite enough to miss not only the cakes, but also the surface of the product.
- milk - 500 ml;
- cocoa powder - 2 tbsp. spoons;
- oil - 30 g;
- granulated sugar - 50 g;
- potato starch - 3 tbsp. spoons;
- Half the milk is put in a saucepan, warmed slightly, all components are poured in, except potato starch and stir well.
- Bring to a boil, boil for a couple of minutes, stirring thoroughly.
- Remove the pan from the plate.
- In the remaining milk, dilute starch and pour the resulting mixture into a hot mass, mix well.
- Again put on the fire, bring to a boil, stirring.
- Boil for about 2 minutes, stirring, remove from the plate, pour in vanillin and cool.
Chocolate cream with cream
The creamy chocolate cream is prepared more easily and quickly. 10 minutes - and a delicious treat is ready. It is important only that the cream used is at least 30% fat, so that the cream mass does not spread, but keeps the shape. If you plan to give a treat to children, you can not use alcohol. How to make a chocolate cream for a cake, now find out.
- bitter chocolate - 250 g;
- fatty cream - 1 glass;
- dark rum - 1 tbsp. a spoon.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, cream is heated.
- When they begin to boil, they pour a chocolate bar chopped into pieces, and whisk until smooth.
- Pour rum, cool until thick, then whisk again to splendor.
Chocolate butter cream
The minimum set of available products, minutes 10 times - and the chocolate cream for eclairs is ready! It is also suitable for cakes or cakes. After filling eclairs or applying it to other products, put them in the refrigerator to freeze. The recipe indicates a small portion, if you need more chocolate cream, then the number of ingredients should be increased.
- butter - 150 g;
- powdered sugar - 200 g;
- Chocolate - 100 g;
- Soft maslice is whipped with sugar powder and vanilla.
- Chocolate is melted in a microwave or on a water bath.
- Pour into the oil mixture and continue to grind until uniform.
Chilled chocolate cream
The recipe for the chocolate cream, presented below, is simple and accessible even to a beginner in the confectionery art. The only component that can cause difficulty is corn starch. If there is not one at home, it can be safely replaced with a potato. Suitable even for ordinary wheat flour. The yield of the finished product is about 450 g.
- raw yolks of chicken eggs - 2 pcs .;
- granulated sugar - 50 g;
- milk cow - 250 ml;
- corn starch - 1.5 tbsp. spoons;
- chocolate bitter - 100 g;
- butter - 1 tbsp. a spoon.
- In a bowl, grate yolks with the help of a whisk with the addition of dry ingredients.
- Separately, the milk is brought to a boil.
- A thin trickle is poured into the yolks, stirring all the time.
- The resulting mixture is filtered.
- Place on the fire, stirring all the time.
- Melt in any convenient way chocolate and injected into the previously prepared mixture.
- Stir until homogeneous and remove from heat.
- Add a soft oil and rub it gently.
Charlotte chocolate cream
A light chocolate cream is prepared by brewing. But the main difference is that thickeners are not added at the same time. Thanks to this, the mass is very delicate. Cognac in the recipe can be safely replaced with rum or liqueur. Or take vanillin instead. The volume of ready delicacy is more than half a liter, therefore the chocolate cream will be enough for a layer of cakes and ornaments.
- egg yolks - 3 pieces;
- milk - 0.5 cup;
- sugar - 1 cup;
- butter - 150 g;
- chocolate bitter - 100 g;
- cognac - 2 tbsp. spoons.
- Yolks with sugar grind to splendor.
- Enter the milk, put in a water bath and cook, stirring, until thick.
- Remove from the fire and cool a bit.
- At a high speed mixer beat the butter, add cognac and in small portions introduce a yolk mass.
- Melt the chocolate, put into the prepared base, stir well and remove the chocolate cream in the refrigerator before use.
Chocolate cream mousse
Chocolate cream for capcasks should keep a good shape, because it makes an ornament on top of the product. Therefore it is important to whip the cream thoroughly. Check the readiness as follows: raise the mixer, and if after the blades there is a soft peaked peak, the chocolate cream is ready! Decorating products better in the evening, then the next morning they will be ready to serve.
- cream 30% fat - 1 glass;
- vanilla extract - 1 teaspoon;
- powdered sugar - 1 tbsp. a spoon;
- soluble cocoa with sugar - 3 tbsp. spoons;
- thickener for cream - 1 sachet.
- Cold cream is poured into a bowl and ground with dry ingredients.
- Punch the mixer until thickened.
- Fill the resulting mixture with a confectionery bag and decorate the products.
Chocolate cream cheese
Chocolate cream with mascarpone is a treat for true gourmets. The whole process from the beginning to the end will take no more than 10 minutes, and the output will yield more than a liter of delicious cheese product. It can be served to the table simply in the crockery, adorned with orange slices, or smear them with the cakes and top of the biscuit. So, quickly and simply a delicious dessert with mascarpone will be ready.
- cream - 600 ml;
- mascarpone - 700 g;
- oranges - 2 pieces;
- dark chocolate - 150 g.
- Chocolate is melted and set aside to cool.
- Oranges are cleaned, divided into slices and cut into small pieces.
- In the bowl of the blender, place mascarpone with pieces of oranges and chop.
- Chilled cream whipped.
- Mix all the ingredients and rub again.
Chocolate cream ganache
This is the best chocolate cream for decorating a cake . It is important to use cream with a fat content of more than 30%. Then the guaranteed product after cooling will be thick, and jewelry from it will be precisely obtained, because chocolate is responsible for the density - the more it is, the initial product will be denser. Light ganache is used as a sauce. A dense serves as the basis for truffles.
- cream - 500 ml;
- chocolate - 500 g.
- In a saucepan, put the creamy mass, put on a plate and bring to a boil.
- Fill it with chocolate and mix it after it has melted.
- On request chocolate chocolate cream can be flavored with rum or cognac.
- The container with chocolate cream is covered with a food film and the clock for 5 is cleaned in the refrigerator.