Steam dishes are considered dietary and useful. With this method of processing, the products retain a maximum of useful substances and vitamins. Dishes cooked in this way, go less caloric than those that were fried in a pan. Fish for a couple - delicious delicacy to cook simply, quickly, and the result will pleasantly please with a delicate taste.
How to cook fish for a couple?
Steam dishes can be cooked even easier than it might seem at first. With this method of cooking, you do not need to watch out for the product not to burn. Also, you do not need to stand near the stove and control the entire process. But this option also has its own peculiarities, which will be considered below:
- Fish for a couple, the recipe of which does not contain salt, after heat treatment can fall apart and lose its aesthetic appearance. Therefore, it is still recommended that the product be slightly salted or sprinkled with lemon juice.
- For this type of cooking, both fresh and frozen products are suitable. In the latter case, the cooking time for 5-10 minutes should be increased.
- Often one has to hear the question of how much to cook fish for a couple. There can be no unequivocal answer. It all depends on what is being cooked - a fillet or a carcass. Sirloin, cut into small pieces, will be ready in 10-15 minutes. For the carcass, the time will be needed more - up to 30-40 minutes.
Fish for a couple with vegetables
It is very convenient, practical and useful to cook fish for a couple at once with vegetables. With this approach and time will be saved, and a delicious side dish is immediately ready. How to cook fish for a couple with vegetables, read below.
- fillet of pangasius - 300 g;
- carrots - 100 g;
- onion - 100 g;
- lemon - 3 lobules;
- parsley greens;
- Pangasius fillets are thawed, cut into small pieces, salted and placed on a steamer grill
- Lay slices of lemon, onion, chopped with half rings, circles of carrots and twigs of greens.
- Close the device and cook for half an hour.
- Boiled rice or mashed potatoes can serve as a side dish.
Fillet of steamed fish
If someone thinks that steam dishes must necessarily be fresh and tasteless, deeply mistaken. This recipe is an excellent confirmation of this. The following describes the preparation of fish for a couple in Chinese. Having tried it once, relatives will ask him to cook again.
- cod fillet - 500 g;
- ginger root - 50 g;
- green onions - 1 bunch;
- coriander - 1 bunch;
- soy sauce - 3 tbsp. spoons;
- sesame oil - 3 tbsp. spoons;
- sea salt - 1 teaspoon.
- Washed and dried fillet rubbed with salt and grated ginger.
- Put the steamer in the bowl for 10 minutes.
- Green onions and cilantro are washed, dried and ground. In a frying pan warm sesame oil. The ready fish is placed in a bowl, poured with soy sauce, hot oil and shredded chopped herbs. Well all stir and submit to the table.
Cutlets from steamed fish
Steam cutlets from fish are a wonderful dietary dish that is suitable even for baby food. Cutlets turn out to be tender, juicy and very tasty. Serve them with a table of boiled potatoes or rice. Salad of fresh vegetables, too, will not be superfluous.
- Hake fillets - 500 g;
- carrots of medium size - 1 piece;
- onion of small size - 1 pc .;
- egg of chicken - 1 piece;
- wheat flour - 2 tbsp. spoons;
- dried fennel;
- Hake together with vegetables are chopped in a meat grinder. The resulting mass is placed in a colander to excess glass liquid.
- Stuff in a forcemeat the egg, pour half of flour, salt, spices and mix well.
- Form cutlets, pile them in the remaining flour, put on the grate of the device and leave for 20 minutes.
Red fish for a couple
How to cook red fish for a couple, so that the food is not only dietary, but also delicious? If asked such a question, this recipe is just for you. A fish with the aroma of herbs and greens under a lemon sauce will not leave anyone indifferent.
- salmon - 500 g;
- greens - 100 g;
- olive oil - 5 tbsp. spoons;
- lemon juice - 2 tbsp. spoons;
- Salmon is well salted and peppered.
- In the cup of the steamer they spread out all the greens, and fish is placed on it.
- Prepare for 20 minutes.
- For the sauce mix olive oil with lemon juice.
- Serve the salmon on a cushion of greens, watering it with sauce.
Fish steamed in a microwave oven
Perhaps not every landlady knows that a fish without a double boiler can also be cooked. It would seem, how is this even possible? In fact, it is possible thanks to microwave and food film. How to do it, read below.
- fillets of cod - 50 g;
- grated ginger root - 1.5 tbsp. spoons;
- green onion crushed - 3 tbsp. spoons;
- soy sauce - 2 tbsp. spoons;
- nut oil - 1 tbsp. a spoon;
- sesame oil - 1 tbsp. a spoon.
- The fillet of cod is washed, dried with a paper towel and cut into large pieces.
- Spread them in a refractory container and sprinkle with grated ginger.
- Tightly wrapped in food film and for 5 minutes sent to the microwave, putting the device at maximum power.
- After the specified time the fish for a couple is ready! Sprinkle it with chopped green onions, sprinkle with soy sauce, pour a mixture of hot oils and serve to the table.
Steam fish in the multivariate
Multivarka already fell in love with the hostesses for her invaluable help in the kitchen. She bakes, cooks, and fries. In doing so, it does it better than traditional devices. She also cooks steam dishes perfectly. How to cook fish for a couple in a multivark, now find out.
- salmon fillet - 200 g;
- slice of lemon.
- The fish fillets are dried and sprinkled with lemon juice.
- Then put it on a piece of foil, transfer it to a basket of multivarks and bend the edges so that something resembling a plate turns out.
- Without these manipulations you can and do. But so the juice that stands out from the pink salmon will not drain into the bowl, but remains next to the fish, from which it will only be juicier.
- Set the appropriate mode and set the time - 20 minutes. A sound signal will notify you that the fish is ready!