It's really very fashionable to talk about a healthy lifestyle . However, if they only discuss and dream about Monday, from which they will begin their new life, others are already trying to make their weekdays happy and healthy. One of the most famous systems in the world is Ayurveda.
Basic rules of Ayurveda
Everyone who wants to be healthy and live a long happy life has heard about eating in the Ayurveda system, which has its own rules:
- Food should help cleanse the mind and consciousness. You have to start cooking with clean hands, good thoughts and in a relaxed state. Otherwise, negative energy can be transferred to those dishes that a person prepares.
- Eat food at the same time. Ideal - there is during the activity of the digestive system.
- The main meal should be at noon.
- After sunset, it is undesirable.
- Eat food in a relaxed environment and just sitting. You can not watch TV, read and distract yourself with anything else.
- It is not recommended to eat while in a heightened emotional state. It is necessary to wait until the mind calms down.
- Food should have an attractive look and smell.
- Food should not be very hot or very cold.
- All six Ayurvedic tastes should be present in the food.
- It is important to follow the rules of compatibility of food in the diet for Ayurveda.
- There is a need for moderation. After eating, there should be free space in the stomach.
- It is not recommended to drink food with water. Ideally, you can drink tea or water before meals. So you can pacify your appetite a little. After eating, drink not earlier than an hour.
Types of food in Ayurveda
Proponents of Ayurveda nutrition know about the fact that each product has its own dosha. If a representative of the dosha will eat the food of the same doshas as he does, his dosha will increase, creating an imbalance that often causes many diseases. It says that you need to eat a different from your own dosha food. Distinguishes such food by the type of figure ayurveda:
- Wadding is characterized by dryness, lightness, clarity, chaotic, roughness, bitterness, spice. Since Vata carries cold dry energy, a person with such dosha should avoid cold dry food. Useful products are such as hot food and milk, vegetables and fruits (heat treated), sour cream, curds, sweet, sour, salty.
- Pitta - differs in oiliness, humidity, lightness, humidity, intensity, acidity, sharpness, salinity. The representative of this dosha is recommended to eat warm or chilled dishes, vegetables and fruits in raw form, fresh milk, and sour-milk products, canned food and sweets should be limited.
- Kapha is characterized by coolness, stability, sweetness, salinity, humidity, stickiness and stability. Eating in Ayurveda Kapha will not suit the representatives of this same doshas. They are due to a weak digestive fire to eat low-calorie foods in small portions and at the same time add a lot of spicy food.
Ayurvedic foods - what is it?
Proper nutrition in Ayurveda is the key to a happy long life. These principles are guided by the world-famous food system. Ayurvedic foods are foodstuffs useful for the human body, including:
- milk products;
- leguminous plants.
Ayurveda - Food Tastes
A well-known system all over the world has its own rules. The basic principles of nutrition in Ayurveda distinguish six flavors:
- Sweet - is required in significant quantities, because it is one of the most important components of food. He is able to increase vital energy, takes part in the construction and at the same time strengthens the tissues of the body.
- Salty - has a strong impact, because it needs to be consumed in small quantities. This taste is able to have an emollient, laxative and sedative effect.
- Sour - is required in limited quantities and has a refreshing effect. Acid products excite appetite, can improve digestion and while the body is charged with energy.
- Acute is necessary for normalization of metabolic processes in the body. This taste can have a stimulating and diaphoretic effect.
- Bitter - you need a human body in small doses. It is able to purify the blood and improve metabolism , eliminate itching and burning.
- Astringent - is required in moderation to strengthen the tissues. This taste can cause dry mouth and suck in moisture, stops bleeding.
Combination of Ayurveda products
To be healthy and live a long life, it is important to learn how to eat right. A healthy diet in Ayurveda suggests that:
- Milk products should not be consumed with sour fruits, or citrus and other sour food.
- You do not need to eat melon and cereal together. If the yellow vegetable is digested quickly, then the grain, on the contrary, is long. This combination can upset the digestive system. Melons should be eaten alone, without other food products.
- It is not allowed to eat milk with other protein products .
- Milk and melon should not be consumed together.
- Sour fruits, yogurt and milk are not the best combination.
Ayurveda - harmful products
This food system calls food products, which should be discarded in their diet. Ignorant Ayurvedic Products:
- ice cream;
- cream (sour cream);
- dried fruits;
- peanut butter;
- Black tea;
- fried corn;
Proper nutrition in Ayurveda
Everyone knows that nutrition is the main factor affecting the human body. Ayurveda argues that malnutrition can trigger the onset of many diseases. According to this system, food has both positive and negative qualities. Food on Ayurveda products includes the most useful and at the same time diverse. Women's products in Ayurveda - milk products, fruits, legumes, sweets.
Eating Ayurveda for Women
This system provides separate rules for Ayurveda nutrition for women:
- Do not eat legumes for breakfast. It is better to give preference to fruits and dairy products. Sweet morning for a woman is a great option.
- Milk in its pure form is allowed to eat until six in the evening.
- Give up heavy food and large portions. After breakfast, there should be free space in the stomach.
- It is necessary to eat often, but at the same time in small portions.
- At lunch you can eat fatty foods, beans and flour.
- Supper is allowed no later than six in the evening.
Ayurveda nutrition for weight loss
Supporters of this food system argue that, following some recommendations, really get rid of excess weight. Eating in Ayurveda for those who want to lose weight suggests using special Ayurvedic tea, which everyone can cook. In addition, helps to find a beautiful figure zhirobotelnaya seasoning. Another effective way to get rid of excess weight is to use 51% of food at lunch.
- seeds of coriander - ½ tsp;
- cumin - ½ tsp;
- dill seeds - ½ tsp.
Preparation and use:
- All components fall asleep in the thermos and pour four cups of boiling water.
- Tea is drunk throughout the day in small sips.
Diet kapha on ayurveda
The Kapha diet helps many members of this dosha feel energetic, light and happy. The Ayurveda diet includes such rules:
- Each time choose hot dishes. The heating products of ayurveda suggest replacing the cold.
- Before meals, stimulate the appetite with the help of dishes of bitter or astringent tastes.
- Add seasonings with astringent taste.
- Breakfast is a "launch of the system," and not a process of saturation.
- Raw vegetables, salads and fruits are ideal for Kapha.
- Avoid deep food roasting.
This can be an approximate menu for Kapha:
- Breakfast: one fruit to choose from or a cup of tea.
- Lunch: stewed or roasted vegetables, or vegetable soup with lentils, legumes and bezdozhzhevoy bread .
- Dinner: bean soup with stewed beans, or pea soup with rye bread.