A good recipe for bergamot for moonshine is a guarantee of a quality initial product, so it is understandable why not everyone willingly shares the secrets of its preparation. It is not difficult to make a basis for home alcohol, the main thing is to observe the proportions very precisely.
How to make a brew for moonshine?
Today, recipes for home-brewed homemade brews make it possible not only to solve the alcohol problem for the holidays, but also to surprise the guests with a product of original taste. But those who take up the case for the first time, it is necessary to take into account the advice of experienced specialists. The main task is to choose the right ingredients.
- In the container there should be a free place where the foam will form.
- Hard water inhibits fermentation, but it provides the necessary minerals for yeast, therefore, it is not worth taking purified water.
- The recipe for brew for moonshine requires alcohol yeast, but with other options it is possible to achieve the desired result.
Recipe braga for moonshine from sugar
Before putting the barge, it is necessary to choose a suitable container. Each kilogram of sugar gives about 1 liter of the drink. Braga made from sugar and yeast for moonshine is the most popular option, it is considered ready if the foam is no longer formed, and the smell of alcohol is felt. You can bring a lit match, it will not go out.
- sugar - 6 kg;
- citric acid 25 g;
- water - 18 l;
- dry yeast - 120 g.
- Make the syrup. Heat 6 liters of water, cover with sugar, boil.
- Put the citric acid, cook for 1 hour.
- Pour into a container, add, stirring, the rest of the water.
- Yeast diluted, insist 40 minutes before the appearance of foam.
- Move to a warm room, put on water locks. With this role, rubber gloves cope.
- Braga will wander from 3 to 11 days.
Braga made from malt for moonshine
Preparation of brew for home-brewed samogon is not a difficult process, but requires attention. Yeast is pre-tested: a slice is bred in warm, sweet water, if the foam has appeared - the quality is good. Very popular is the recipe for malt - any grain that contains starch, such as barley, rye, oats, corn.
- malt - 5 kg;
- yeast - 50 g;
- water - 20 liters.
- Grind the grain, pour hot water, cook, stirring, for about an hour, until smooth.
- When the surface becomes light, remove from heat.
- Cool to 25 degrees, add the yeast.
- Wear water seals, put them in heat.
- Mix once a day, braga for moonshine will wander from 2 to 7 days.
Braga on peas for moonshine - recipe
All containers for cooking must be perfectly clean, the quality of the product depends on this. It is recommended not only to rinse well, but also to wipe the cans, bottles and basins with a clean cloth. This is especially important if non-standard ingredients are used. Experts advise you to try this option, like the recipe for bergs for moonshine on peas.
- dry yeast - 50 g;
- peeled peas - 2 kg;
- sugar - 4 kg;
- water - 25 liters.
- Peas soaked in warm water for 4 hours.
- Boil the syrup. For this, sugar is bred in 6 liters of water, boiled for 5-7 minutes, removing the foam. Cool down.
- Yeast diluted in sweet water, wait until the foam.
- In the container, pour peas, sugar and the rest of the water, stir, add the yeast.
- Wear a rubber glove, only the fingers on it to pierce.
- Braga on peas for moonshine roams in the warmth of 5-6 days.
Braga from honey for moonshine - proportions
If you look for recipes for brew for moonshine without a smell , then the first on the list will be - on honey. The alcohol made from it turns out very soft, with a slight honey aroma. Prepare it in various ways: with sugar, only with honey, with wheat. A popular bee product will fit anyone, even old or fermented.
- sugar - 5 kg;
- water - 35 liters;
- honey - 5 kg;
- dry yeast - 150 g.
- Honey diluted with sugar, pour water, heated to 30 degrees.
- Stir the mixture, pour into a container.
- Add the yeast, wait for the foam.
- Install the water seal, put it in a warm, dark place.
- Braga on honey for moonshine roams for 1 to 2 weeks.
Braga made from jam for moonshine
Many owners use it for making alcohol and candied jam. Any berries, ground with sugar, will do, too. The most proven option - cherries or plums, and gooseberry and currants give the taste of almonds. Braga made from jam for moonshine - a proportion that is very simple, is prepared not troublesome.
- water - 12 l;
- jam - 3 liters;
- dry yeast - 60 g;
- sugar - 1,5 kg.
- For this recipe, yeast should be diluted in sweet water and insist half an hour before the foam is formed.
- In warm water, put sugar and jam, stir to a homogeneous mass. You can add fresh fruit pieces.
- Pour the diluted yeast, mix.
- Put on the water trap.
- Leave in the heat for a week.
- Recipe braga for jam for moonshine requires daily shaking the liquid.
Braga from wheat without yeast for moonshine
Moonshine, made on yeast, has a characteristic smell, so many craftsmen prefer recipes without this product. The best example is the wheat brag for moonshine, because there are wild yeast on the grain, which works no worse than wine. Fermentation takes longer, but the quality of alcohol above, such a brag is also called bread wine.
- grain - 4 kg;
- sugar - 4 kg;
- water - 30 liters.
- To fill 1 kg of grain in a container, pour water, leave for 2 days in a dark, cool place, so that the wheat sprouted.
- Add 0.5 kg of sugar, mix, leave for another 10 days in the heat.
- Pour the leaven, put the rest of the sugar and corn, pour warm water.
- Wear a water trap, clean for 20 days in heat.
Braga from apples for moonshine - recipe
There is another old recipe - braga from apples for moonshine. You only need to take a sweet variety, the sour sweeten with sugar. Yeast is ideal for wine. Fruits should be placed cut into slices, pitted, which give bitterness. The drink turns out strong, with a brownish tinge and characteristic, astringent aroma.
- apples - 30 kg;
- water - 20 liters;
- sugar - 4 kg;
- dry yeast - 100 g.
- Apples are cleaned, cut, folded into a bottle.
- Sugar diluted with water, pour fruit.
- Add the yeast.
- Put the hydraulic shutter, put it in a dark place for 10 days.
Braga from grapes for moonshine
The best for the strength and aroma is considered to be grapes from grapes for brewing without yeast. Fresh berries give a wonderful aroma, some craftsmen try to choose those that spoil the wasp, because it is a sign of high sugar content in grapes. A variety will suit anyone, put Isabella in a barge.
- grapes - 5 kg;
- sugar - 2 kg;
- dry yeast - 40 g;
- water - 15 liters.
- Berries hold the day in the freezer, so that the grapes will share the fragrance.
- Defrost, suppress.
- Sugar dissolve in water, dilute yeast.
- Pour the grapes, stir well.
- Remove to a warm place by placing a water trap.
- After a day, add the second half of the syrup.
- Shaking once a day, withstand up to 14 days.
- The recipe for brewing for moonshine requires that it be shaken once a day.
Braga on rice for moonshine
The original, but pleasant taste is the rice bug for moonshine. In order not to spoil the drink, insist that it be advised in an oak barrel or even on oak chips to give an amber tint. The finished product can not be poured into plastic containers, only glass is needed. The original way - instead of water, add beer and mineral water.
- rice - 1 kg;
- sugar - 1,5 kg;
- beer - 1.5 liters;
- mineral water - 6 liters.
- Mix rice and sugar, pour beer and water.
- Stir, cover, put in a warm and dark corner for 90 hours.
- Filter through cheesecloth folded fourfold.
- Distill is recommended twice.