We all strive to preserve the most important moments of our lives. One of these moments is, of course, a wedding and, of course, getting a marriage certificate. You can save it in a regular file, or you can create a special folder and add to your favorite photos.
Cover for a marriage certificate in the technique of self-scrapbooking - a master class
Necessary tools and materials:
- white cardboard, colored cardboard, scrapbooking paper;
- a fabric of two kinds, a sintepon, an elastic band, a tape;
- pictures for decoration, brads, die-cutting;
- eyelets and installer;
- powder, pillow and hair dryer for embossing;
- transparent plastic;
- ruler, scissors, mock knife, glue;
- sewing machine.
How to make a cover for a marriage certificate?
- From the usual white cardboard we make the basis for the folder and glue it together with the sintepon.
- Sew the fabric of two kinds and tighten the cover so that the monophonic tissue was on the front.
- The inner part of the fold is glued with a cloth.
- We cover the cover from all sides, including the junction of two types of fabric.
- On the cover we make a layout out of pictures and ornaments. Then we sew all the elements from the top layers to the bottom ones. For reliability, you can take a picture of the layout so you do not forget the location of the parts.
- You can supplement the cover with the help of brads or rhinestones.
- At the back of the cover we install the eyelets and pass the rubber band, which will keep the folder closed.
- For the inner part of the folder, we prepare two cardboard elements with a size of 27x21, two paper 26.5x20x5 and glue them together.
- On one of the details we sew a transparent plastic pocket.
- On the second part we sew a substrate for the photo of the desired size.
- We decorate the inscription with the help of powder for embossing (it can be replaced with acrylic paint).
- The last step is gluing in the internal parts.
You can also make a cover for your passport with your own hands.
The author of the master class is Maria Nikishova.