The recipe for bread in the multivariate
With the help of a modern miracle stove, you can cook excellent biscuits, pies, cakes. How to bake bread in a multivark, learn, having read the recipes. The product baked in this device is lush and soft. Here are the main recommendations, following which the homemade food will definitely turn out to be excellent.
- Used flour mixtures must be sifted. Due to this action, the component will be saturated with oxygen, and the food will rise well.
- Using this device you can not get a crisp crust! If this is the main criterion, then the finished product can be sent for a few minutes to a well-heated oven.
- For baking, you can use the program that is best suited for this in each particular device. In some, this can be the "Baking" mode, while in others it is better to use the "Multi-Cook", setting the necessary temperature.
Unleavened bread in a multivark
Soft baked patties, buns are often prepared on a yeast basis. But the bread in the multivark without yeast also turns appetizing and soft thanks to the use of kefir and baking soda. They will give the product the desired splendor. Bread, baked in a multivark, will come out no worse than yeast.
- rye flour, wheat flour - 150 g;
- granulated sugar - 25 g;
- soda - 5 g;
- creamy natural oil - 50 g;
- oatmeal flakes - 100 g;
- kefir 3.2% fat content - 200 ml;
- bread crumbs - 20 g.
- The melted fat is poured into a bowl, a sour-milk drink is poured into the flour mix, other loose components.
- Stir thoroughly.
- Pour kefir mass, knead the dough.
- The cup is smeared and baked with breadcrumbs. Place the dough into it, prepare half an hour in a suitable mode.
- Then, with the help of a cooking container for a couple, turn the bread on kefir in a multivark, bake as many more.
Rye bread in a multivariate
Some believe that without a bread maker a delicious bread at home can not get. This is not true. Bread from rye flour in the multivark, the recipes of which are presented here no worse than the store one. And you can be sure that only natural ingredients are used, thanks to which the product goes out fine.
- rye flour - 500 g;
- sugar - 10 g;
- milk cow - 300 ml;
- fast-acting yeast - 10 g.
- Add the milk to the loose constituents, mix until homogeneous.
- Clean in heat for lifting.
- Place the mass in the container and set the "Heating" mode to a quarter of an hour.
- When the mass has risen well, put the desired program, prepare for 1 hour. After 40 minutes, the appliance is opened, the bread is turned over and baked in a multivarker until a beep is heard.
White bread in a multivariate
Homemade bread in a multivariate is a pleasure to cook. Someone who once tried to bake it himself, ceases to buy it in the store, because the taste of the product, prepared with his own hands with love, is many times more interesting than the store one.
- flour of the highest grade sifted - 550 g;
- yeasts of rapid action - 15 g;
- milk cow - 325 ml;
- sugar - 25 g;
- vegetable refined oil - 30 ml.
- In lightly heated milk, add loose ingredients and mix. Clean for half an hour in heat to increase in volume.
- The oil is poured into the spoon and stirred. The resulting mixture is introduced into the flour and the dough is formed. Cleaned to rise in heat for a couple of hours, then kneaded. Move to a pan and leave there for lifting.
- Expose the program "Baking" for 1.5 hours and wait until the product is ready.
Quick bread in the multivariate
If someone thinks that it is very difficult to bake bread at home, he should familiarize himself with the information presented below. Delicious bread in a multivariate is easy to prepare. It turns out to be fragrant, soft and lush, and besides it does not stale for a long time.
- drinking water - 200 ml;
- sugar - 50 g;
- wheat flour - 500 g;
- oil - 3 tbsp. spoons;
- dry yeast - 10 g;
- The device is switched on for "Heating".
- Mix the dry ingredients, add the liquids and mix.
- The multivariate form is lubricated, the prepared mixture is placed and allowed to rise.
- Turn on the technique, bake the product for an hour, and then turn and bake on the back of another quarter of an hour.
Bread at the starter in a multivariate
Sometimes for some reason people do not use yeast products, considering them not useful. How to make bread in a multivark at the leaven , now find out. On its basis, baked goods go no worse than yeast.
- filtered water - 400 ml;
- leaven - 100 g;
- granulated sugar - 15 g;
- coriander - 10 g;
- rye flour, barley, buckwheat, wheat - 150 g;
- Loose ingredients with leaven are bred in water.
- All the flour mixture is sieved and poured into pieces in dough, thoroughly mixing it.
- The resulting mass is placed in a bowl overnight.
- In the morning, set the program "Multipurpose", the temperature is 140 degrees and the time is 80 minutes. After that, the bread in the multivarque will be ready!
Bread from whole-grain flour in a multi-
Baking from wholemeal flour is considered more useful and less caloric. It is suitable for those who adhere to dietary nutrition. Having a modern assistant in the kitchen, the process of baking a fragrant home bread will turn into a real pleasure.
- dry yeast - 10 g;
- water - 300 ml;
- whole-grain flour - 500 g;
- salt - 10 g;
- sand sugar - 15 g;
- Sunflower oil - 60 ml.
- In a bowl, mix all the free-flowing constituents, gradually introduce liquid components and knead to homogeneity. Leave the dough to increase in volume.
- After it is doubled, it is again kneaded, placed in a bowl and in the "Heat" mode for a quarter of an hour left.
- Baking bread in a multi-store takes an hour. Half an hour is baked from one side, then carefully turned over and brought to readiness on the second side.
Onion bread in a multivariate
Classical bread products are often baked without various additives. But if you want something special, this recipe will definitely work. How to bake bread in a multivark with the addition of onions, read below. The bread comes out lush, fragrant and spicy to taste.
- fast-acting yeast - 10 g;
- purified water - 500 ml;
- salt - 10 g;
- granulated sugar - 1 tbsp. a spoon;
- onion - 300 g;
- high-grade sifted flour - 1 kg;
- seasoning "Provencal herbs" - 10 g.
- Onions are crumbly crumbled and browned until brown in a frying pan.
- Dry constituents and a quarter of the flour mixture are poured into the water.
- Also add the rest of the flour, onion, spices and a few more pieces. After that, the dough is covered and for half an hour is removed into heat.
- Then they move to a multi-cooked saucepan and on the "Warm-up" they let them stand for half an hour.
- Expose a suitable program and prepare the bread in the multivark 60 minutes.
- Turn the loaf and cook as much.