Moldovan placids are extraordinarily delicious flat cakes, for the preparation of which the custard dough is traditionally used. The filling can be chosen and salted, and sweet: cottage cheese, apples, pumpkin, potatoes, cabbage. This is an analog of pies, the main thing is to learn how to mold them correctly.
How to prepare Moldovan placids?
Thin Moldovan placids are a pride of housewives, as a good roll of dough without damaging it is a special art. It is also considered a national Romanian dish, but it has taken root in Moldavia, that's why it treats to the pleasures of Moldovan cuisine. To make products turned out juicy and tasty, it is worth knowing some secrets:
- To "envelope" with the filling did not open during the frying, you need to lay the workpiece with the seam down on the frying pan.
- Moldovan placids will be more juicy, if they are fried on a mixture of vegetable and butter.
- To the onion in the filling is not bitter, it must be doused with boiling water.
The biggest difficulty is learning how to sculpt placings correctly. There are several methods, the most original is the "eight leaf":
- Cut a piece of dough, the size of a palm, thinly roll out.
- From the center to the edge, make cuts to make several petals.
- In the center put the filling, cover it with petals, alternating through one.
- Roll the pie into a cake. The thinner the cake, the more delicious the food.
How to cook dough for plc?
The dough for plastics is prepared according to a special recipe, although it can be made fresh or yeast. Of the most proven - by time and experience - the brewed dough is in demand. There are no special difficulties in its preparation, it is only necessary to carefully observe the formula and take into account the taste characteristics of the filling.
- flour - 2 cups;
- salt - 1 teaspoon;
- soda - 0,5 tsp.
- lean oil - 3 tbsp. spoons;
- boiling water - 1 glass.
- Pour the boiling water in a bowl, add oil and salt, stir.
- Pour in the flour.
- Beat with whisk, then knead by hand.
- Cover with a towel for 20 minutes to cool.
How to prepare placids with pumpkin?
It is believed that the first in Moldova began to prepare placids with pumpkin, because it is the most inexpensive and delicious vegetable that is easily grown. Often, at the same time, the products were prepared salted and sweet, for the hearty, salt and pepper were added to the pumpkin, and for sugar sugars or honey. Sweeteners are laid before folding the cake.
- pumpkin - 300 g;
- sugar or honey - 4 tbsp. spoons;
- salt - a pinch;
- butter - 100 g.
- Butter, melt, cool.
- Pumpkin rub, then put out until the moisture evaporates. Add salt or sugar.
- Make cakes.
- Put the filling in the center, fold the dough with the "envelope".
- Fry on both sides.
How to prepare placids with potatoes?
Famous Moldovan placids not only with pumpkin, but also with potatoes. It can be laid raw, but then the products will have to be fried longer. It is easier and faster to use boiled potatoes. Puree with the addition of milk and butter should be prepared in advance, then placids with potatoes will be easier to sculpt.
- potatoes - 170 g;
- parsley greens - bunch;
- butter - 50 g.
- If the potato is used in its raw form, it should be rubbed, add oil, salt and pepper. Fill with mashed potatoes.
- Refill with chopped herbs, stir.
- Roll out flat cakes, put in the center of the filling, fold the "envelope."
- To fry.
Platsinda with apples
In the preparation of sweet placodes the recipe is simple, the easiest way is to make a stuffing of apples . You can use raw fruits, but much tastier - stewed with sugar and cinnamon. Apples are soft and tender, with original taste. Experienced cooks recommend choosing acidic varieties that perfectly match with sugar.
- apples - 5-6 pieces;
- sugar - 1 tbsp. a spoon;
- cinnamon - a quarter teaspoon or a pinch.
- Peel apples, cut into slices.
- Add sugar and cinnamon, mix. Apples to put out with sugar, until they become soft.
- Cool, put on flat cakes.
- Form "envelopes", fry.
Placinds with cottage cheese and greens
Placinds with cottage cheese are also prepared in two versions: sweet, with honey or sugar, and salted, with the addition of greenery. For the filling you can take cottage cheese of any degree of fat, it is important that it is not liquid or sour. In the dough, it is desirable to add a tablespoon of oil, otherwise it will turn out to be excessively dry, and it will be difficult to mix.
- cottage cheese - 500 g;
- onions - 1 bundle;
- dill - 1 bunch;
- eggs - 2 pieces;
- salt pepper.
- If you have chosen Moldovan placids - a recipe for salted stuffing, you need to grind the cottage cheese with greens, add raw eggs, pepper. For sweet - put sugar or honey to taste.
- Roll the dough into flat cakes.
- Lay out the filling, form a square.
- To fry.
Placinds with cabbage
Recipe placinds with cabbage has several options. In summer it is better to prepare a stuffing from fried or stewed cabbage , you can make minced meat in equal parts. In winter, when this vegetable is less juicy, Moldovan traditional placids are prepared from pickled or marinated. In the dough, it is recommended to add 2 spoons of oil, so that it is softer and does not crumble.
- cabbage - 700 g;
- onion - 1 piece;
- salt pepper.
- Cabbage kvasshennu squeeze to a stack of brine.
- Fry onion in butter, add cabbage, put out for 5 minutes. Cool it down.
- Form thin cakes, lay out the filling, to blindly "convert". To fry.
Placinds with cheese
Another traditional Romanian and Moldovan recipe is placinds with brynza. The most common option is with greens, but you can add boiled eggs, cottage cheese, hard cheese. The most delicious thing with brined cheese, you just need to squeeze it a little. Hard cheese is rubbed on a grater, too hard softened with milk.
- brynza - 400 g;
- dill - 1 bunch;
- eggs - 4 pieces;
- Soft cheese, knead, hard - rub. Salt.
- Eggs boil, finely chop, mix with brynza.
- Grind dill, add to the mixture.
- Roll out cakes, spread out the filling, form squares.
How to cook Moldovan placids in the oven?
Baking lovers should choose a yeast dough , then only have to prepare placids in the oven. For such a recipe, the shape of the rollers is suitable, so that the products are well baked. The stuffing can be chosen any, but the most delicious for cooking in the oven is called apple-curd, with the addition of sugar and vanilla.
- dry yeast - 5 g;
- sugar - 1 teaspoon;
- water 400 ml;
- flour - 800 g;
- apples - 5 pieces;
- vanilla - 50 g;
- cottage cheese - 500 g.
- From yeast, water, sugar and flour knead the dough. The dough should be infused for 20 minutes.
- Form the balls.
- Apples rub, sprinkle with sugar.
- Roll out cakes, oil.
- Put the filling, roll the cake to roll all along the length.
- Bend over, put on a greased baking sheet.
- Lubricate with a raw egg.
- Bake for 35 minutes at 200 degrees.
Pulled placinds - recipe
The most difficult to prepare is a platinum from puff pastry, which is made with yeast or with yogurt. But a lot of time will have to spend on the formation of several layers of treats. According to experienced chefs, the most delicious Moldovan multi-layered placids are obtained with cheese-garlic stuffing.
- cottage cheese - 1 kg;
- feta cheese - 200 g;
- garlic powder - 50-100 g;
- parsley - 1 bunch;
- dill - 1 bunch;
- basil - 1 bunch.
- Cheese cut, mix with cottage cheese.
- Add salt and garlic powder, beaten egg, chopped greens.
- To stir thoroughly.
- Dough rolled into a thin layer, up to 1 mm thick.
- Lubricate half of the layer with oil, cover with the second half, fold the sheet in half. Again, grease half the layer and fold. Repeat the procedure until it reaches 5-6 layers.
- Squat the squeeze slightly with a rolling pin.
- Transfer all items to a baking tray, each pierced with a fork.
- Lubricate with melted butter.
- Bake at 250 degrees until golden brown.
Plavs of lavash
Since the preparation of the dough takes time and experience, many housewives have discovered a recipe for fast placids - pita bread and pumpkin. This vegetable is quickly prepared, gives an original taste. You can add cottage cheese to the mixture. Pumpkin is better to pre-extinguish, as the pita bread is fried much faster than the dough products.
- lavash - 2 leaves;
- pumpkin - 35 g;
- sugar - 7 teaspoons;
- eggs - 2 pieces;
- cinnamon - 20 g.
- Pumpkin grate, put out with sugar and cinnamon 5 minutes.
- Cut the pita bread into 4 parts.
- Beat eggs with sugar.
- Half the pita bread is laid out pumpkin, cover the second half of the sheet, lightly press.
- Dipped in batter, fry in a mixture of cream and sunflower oils.