For many, it's not a secret that running is a great way to lose weight, but in most cases laziness wins and you do not want to go out on the street. In this case, you can help the slimming track, which can be placed at home and play sports at any time.
Rules of losing weight on the treadmill
- All parameters of the track: the angle of inclination, training time and so on, should be selected individually for each person.
- It is necessary to know the zone of the pulse, which will allow you to lose extra pounds during training. To calculate it there is a special formula: 220 - your age, and then from the result take 65 and 85%. For example, if you are 38 years old, then the pulse zone is determined: 220 - 38 = 182, from 182x0.65 to 182x0.85 = 118 - 155. This limit is not recommended to go in order not to harm your health.
- Beginners are encouraged to use a gentle training regime.
- Training should last long enough, because only so you can achieve the desired result. The minimum duration is 45 minutes, but it's better not to be lazy and work out for at least an hour. Weight loss using a treadmill is possible if you exercise 3 times a week.
- Each lesson must begin with a warm-up to warm up for an intense run.
- You can do monotonous running or interval, that is, with accelerations.
- It is best to allocate time for this training in the morning, so fats are burned much better at this time.
- The running track for slimming the legs has several modes of operation, for example, resistance, acceleration and the like. Thanks to this, your training will be much more effective.
To select an individual program for training, you can contact the real fitness coach. All slimming machines , including a treadmill, give good results if you combine exercise with proper nutrition. Before you go to workout, you need to eat a little food in 1 hour, which is rich in carbohydrates. In total it is necessary to eat 60 g of carbohydrates.
Example of lessons
To enter the necessary mode of training, it is recommended that one month be practiced every day for only 15 minutes. During this time, your muscles, heart and lungs will get used to constant stresses. To understand whether you are ready to increase the intensity of training, or a month of training is not enough for you, you need to do the following:
- For the beginning, rest for 2 days, that is, do not engage in sports at all.
- Now within 8 minutes run with the maximum acceleration for you.
- At the reached speed, run 15 minutes.
- Reduce the tempo and run it for 3 minutes.
If during this training and after it you feel good,
Run at the maximum speed for you, from time to time reducing and increasing the pace. In a couple of months you will see an excellent result, in addition to the weight dropped, the figure will become tight and beautiful.