Almost every Soviet child in the yard liked to jump on the rope. Today, it is used as a slimming machine and to maintain an ideal shape. Many women are interested in what jumping rope gives and how much should I do to see the first results? Although this simulator stands out for its simplicity, with its help you can achieve excellent results.
What are the benefits of jumping rope?
Such training refers to cardio-loads, which means that jumping rope will strengthen the heart muscle. More such exercises train the respiratory system and increase the endurance of the whole organism. Skipping rope is one of the most effective simulators that will help improve the condition of the legs, hips, and tighten the skin. In addition to the legs during the jumps, the arms and the press are trained.
- Jump on the rope is on an empty stomach. It is best to eat for 2-3 hours.
- This rule applies to water, which must be drunk either before or after the session.
- If you feel unwell, then the training should be stopped immediately.
- To begin the lesson is to warm up, for example, to sit down several times or do stretching exercises.
- Particular attention should be paid to shoes, it should be comfortable.
- Also it is worthwhile to choose the right clothes, it should be comfortable, breathable and tight so that it does not cling to the rope.
- To start the process of losing weight, you need to jump on the rope for at least half an hour.
- To achieve the desired result, it is important that during the jumps the knees are slightly bent and the back is straight. You need to land on the tips of your fingers.
What do jumping rope give?
If you work on a rope for an hour, you can lose up to 500 kcal, or even more. You can take small breaks, about a few seconds, so that the pulse does not fall off. With regular
Jumping rope benefits and advantages:
- If you systematically jump on the rope the use of training will be more than cycling, swimming and even running.
- You do not need to pay a lot of money for training or buy special sophisticated equipment.
- Jump on the rope can be almost anywhere and anytime.
What helps jumping rope, learned, now we will pass to contra-indications. It is not recommended to exercise with headaches, obesity, as well as people with cardiovascular problems and musculoskeletal system.