According to the statistics, more than 50% of women are engaged in masturbation, using fingers or a vibrator for this purpose. The reasons that push the fair sex to this occupation, a huge number, for example, this may be the lack of intimate contacts or sexual dissatisfaction. Scientists have proven the benefits of female masturbation , if there is no sex, and also with a partner. It should be noted that this applies not only to health, but also to relations with a partner.
The benefits and harm of female masturbation
Many women perceive self-satisfaction as a substitute for traditional sexual relations, but in fact it is an independent form of satisfaction that allows a woman to better explore her body. As a result, during sex with a partner the chance to get an orgasm increases significantly.
How useful is masturbation:
- Self-satisfaction helps to improve mood, because during orgasm in the body produces serotonin - a hormone of happiness.
- Masturbation helps to improve sexual life, and this has been proved through numerous experiments. A woman knows what it brings pleasure, sharing this information with a chosen one, you can regularly get an orgasm with traditional sex.
- Self-satisfaction is an excellent discharge to get rid of the stress that is accumulated throughout the day. Therefore, experts say that if you want to relax, then masturbate.
- The benefit of female masturbation is that it helps to cope with the painful sensations of premenstrual syndrome. Another self-satisfaction helps relieve headaches.
- With regular practice, you can reduce the frequency of spasmodic symptoms during the menstrual cycle . Women who are engaged in self-satisfaction, argue that during menstruation, they do not suffer from severe pain.
As for the harm of female masturbation, it is possible only if the rules do not comply with hygiene during the process. Do not use items not intended for self-satisfaction, as this is traumatic. There is also the opinion that in rare cases masturbation can cause a woman to not be able to experience orgasm with traditional sex. That's why sexologists do not recommend abusing self-satisfaction.