People who have obesity or diabetes mellitus on the background of a variety of diseases, experts recommend taking xenical for weight loss. His ability to block the action of lipase and prevent fat absorption was appreciated by other fighters with excess weight, due to which the popularity of the drug is increasing day by day.
Diet pills xenical
The principle of the drug is to prevent the absorption of fat-containing components that enter the body with food. Normally, this process is controlled by the enzyme lipase, and under the action of the xenical it is broken and fats in their pristine form are naturally released to the outside, promoting weight loss. The drug allows you to control the body weight for a long time and maintain it at a normal level, preventing the re-weight gain.
Contrary to popular belief, the drug does not burn fat, but by blocking absorption from the outside, it "forces" the body to draw energy from those stocks that have already accumulated, and lose weight. Xenical - a means for weight loss, which reduces the risk of developing diseases that contribute to obesity:
- diabetes mellitus;
- hyperinsulinemia, and others.
Xenical - composition of the drug
The main active substance is orlistat, and to the auxiliary include talc, cellulose, sodium lauryl sulfate, povidone K-30, etc. Indications for the use of a tool such as xenical, the composition of which determines its therapeutic effect, are:
- Obesity and body weight exceeding the norm;
- Diabetes mellitus, which develops against the background of higher body weight and obesity.
How to take ksenikal to lose weight fast?
The once-used dose is one capsule, and the multiplicity is three times during the entire waking period. Those wishing to know when to drink xenical, how to take it for weight loss correctly, it is worthwhile to answer that with every major portion of food, right at the time of saturation or within an hour after you get up from the table. If the losing weight misses a meal or consumes food without fat, then the drug is not necessary to drink. Increasing the dosage above the recommended does not enhance the therapeutic effect, that is, does not contribute to greater weight loss.
Diet when taking xenical
Doctors recommend combining treatment with a rational and balanced diet , which provides for the consumption of not more than 30% of fat from the total mass of food entering the body. At the same time, in all three main meals, the losing one should receive both fats and proteins with carbohydrates. The drug for weight loss ksenikal reduces the absorption of vitamins A, E and D, so in the intervals between breakfast, lunch and dinner or before going to bed, it is recommended to take a multivitamin.
The chosen dietary system for weight loss should be predominantly protein, and so the body needs carbohydrates not from baking, muffins and sweets, but groats. Food should be prepared on its own, do not use semi-finished products and products in vacuum packs with chemical additives. In the diet must be present foods rich in fiber, which include fruits and vegetables. At the same time, it is recommended to perform and physical exercise, and also drink plenty of liquid, which also contributes to weight loss.
Xenical - contraindications and side effects
The latter include:
- Oil feces, caused by the action of the drug. Together with this, a losing weight can suffer from flatulence, diarrhea, pain and discomfort in the abdomen, false urge to defecate. At the same time, the more fat in the diet, the more xenical the drug has side effects.
- Damage to dental tissue and gums.
- Infections of the respiratory and urinary tract, anxiety, weakness, lack of menstruation in women.
- Rarely, allergic reactions.
- Xenical for weight loss can not be taken by persons with chronic malabsorption syndrome, cholestasis and hypersensitivity to the components of the drug.
- The same applies to women in the position and period of lactation, as well as those who have weight does not exceed the norm.